Will Chandler Duck Again?!

Yea I think he should have "work the way up" fights but that's now how the UFC came across with using him.

As I mentioned - would gladly take it but I don't see it.
well he’s outside the top 15, so unless dana is banking on getting a top 5 guy to kick chandler’s ass in front of the most people possible, i don’t think chandler is sniffing even a co-main spot on PPV.

that could be exactly what uncle dana has up his sleeve though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Drew Dober might make the most sense, he was booked to fight CDF literally yesterday before CDF got injured

Chander isn't going to make weight in days. He'd be able to get to 160 maybe. Dober, no way in hell. He's a tank over 185lbs

This looks like misdirection to me. Makhachev pulled out. This has nothing to do with Chandler.

Chandler believes he deserves a top five fighter(I dont think so).
So no, Chandler wont take the fight.

Ts will troll again. That we are certain of kiddo

First Chandler ducked Islam and now he has a chance to fight RDA due to Islam's injury. But will Chandler take the fight to help keep the main event happen or will he continue to duck like before?

Meanwhile Nasrat Haqparast replied to RDA saying he's in Vegas and texted negative for Corona to throw his name in the hat
You mean like Islam ducked RDA? I’m just kidding.

You really think Chandler is taking anything less than a top PPV card slot?[/QUOTEI
I believe Chandler said he wouldn't take a short notice fight. He thinks he deserves a top contender. I think he's right but would just like to see him fight already.

First Chandler ducked Islam and now he has a chance to fight RDA due to Islam's injury. But will Chandler take the fight to help keep the main event happen or will he continue to duck like before?

Meanwhile Nasrat Haqparast replied to RDA saying he's in Vegas and texted negative for Corona to throw his name in the hat

Ducking? Lol.

Now that khabib is gone this is the kind of shit you are going to post?

Chandler was the alternate for a title shot a couple of weeks ago. why the fuck would he take a low value fight like Islam?

What happened to Islam?

I know you’re involved with training him. Why would you amp up his training so close to his fight with RDA ?

This is on you!

Ducking? Lol.

Now that khabib is gone this is the kind of shit you are going to post?

Chandler was the alternate for a title shot a couple of weeks ago. why the fuck would he take a low value fight like Islam?
It’s because Achmed is Islam’s trainer, manager and dietician.

Due to the fact Islam rarely ever fights he thinks a Chandler win would help him get closer to a title shot. It makes sense!

Back