Will Chandler Duck Again?!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
First Chandler ducked Islam and now he has a chance to fight RDA due to Islam's injury. But will Chandler take the fight to help keep the main event happen or will he continue to duck like before?

Meanwhile Nasrat Haqparast replied to RDA saying he's in Vegas and texted negative for Corona to throw his name in the hat

But will Chandler take the fight to help keep the main event

You really think Chandler is taking anything less than a top PPV card slot?

Chandler has gotten way better offers than old RDA. Dunno why he'd take a random short notice fight like this.

No but Islam would definitely duck Chandler like he just did with RDA

He should, he got beat by fatherweight 2 fights ago.

I mean I'd take it for sure. Jus with all the UFC pump and having him as a sub for Khabib/Justin bout. Seems like they want more bang for their buck.

I wonder if Dariush or Dober can take the fight. Both of their opponents had to pull out recently so they've been training.

considering that’s far more than he deserves, i hope so.

Yea I think he should have "work the way up" fights but that's now how the UFC came across with using him.

As I mentioned - would gladly take it but I don't see it.

Actually makes a ton of sense for a first UFC fight for Chandler. Would be very similar to Askren fighting Lawler in his UFC debut. Older former champ with a known name who is past his prime but still a tough test and decent measuring stick. And the added bonus of being a main event for this one. Come on Mike.

He's not taking the fight and it's not a duck imo

Pretty sure he stopped training right before Khabib/Justin. He is a few weeks past his peak. Also, he didn’t duck anyone... he was being saved for alternate of main event. But why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

Back