Will chael pass his first usada test

will he pass his first set of usada tests

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I gotta be honest, chael was so non committal with Ariel, I got a feeling he's going to get hit for something, even if it's something totally innocuous, it's chael.
At the same time, he knew the testing was coming, so if he does have something in his system, he might be one step up on USADA.

Or he could blatantly fail and get popped for the entire alphabet of things.

he reached out to his guy to get some "undetectable" stuff. but will likely fail.

Chael would have a legit shot at beating Vitor due to his wrestling, but Lil Nog would be a very interesting fight imo

I think Lil Nog stuffs him easily and lights him up on the feet. It won't be pretty.

But Chael would straight up murder the current Vitor. That's why I'd love that fight as Chael's comeback.

No one can defeat Usada. He's the baddest Japanese fighter in the UFC. Chael taps to strikes 30 seconds in Round 1.

Pass.

Based on the way he's talked before....he does tests himself to know he's clean.

Except if you take him at his word that's exactly what he was hoping to do this time. He called up USADA and asked them where/how he could take a test to make sure he's good to go before declaring his return and entering the testing pool. They laughed at him... and then showed up on his doorstep.

Of course he will. What makes people think that he won't? He's not a chronic cheater unlike some.

i chose yes, based on my hopes more than anything. :rolleyes:

obligatory though:
sonnen-busted.gif

Except if you take him at his word that's exactly what he was hoping to do this time. He called up USADA and asked them where/how he could take a test to make sure he's good to go before declaring his return and entering the testing pool. They laughed at him... and then showed up on his doorstep.

That's the thing, i don' take chael at his word.

Just like 3-4 days ago when he said he was done with mma.

Im rooting for him to fail it. Not that i have anything against Shale but itd just be one of the most hilarious moments in MMA history if he did.

Plus hes never flat out said hes returning and seems to be worried about how the drug test will go based on his answers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back