Will Chael and Vitor both come in at 199#?

Air Lats

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!
@Black
Reaction score
If this fight is indeed PED free, we're going to see two 199# 'LHW's fight. Believe me, I'd prefer it to the bullshit 230#Cormier vs 199# (after chugging two gallons of water and with rolls of quarters in his shorts) Hendo but come on. If both of these middleweights are off of PEDs, WTF are they doing fighting at LHW?

24xmfer.jpg

If this fight is indeed PED free, we're going to see two 199# 'LHW's fight. Believe me, I'd prefer it to the bullshit 230#Cormier vs 199# (after chugging two gallons of water and with rolls of quarters in his shorts) Hendo but come on. If both of these middleweights are off of PEDs, WTF are they doing fighting at LHW?

That's a very big "IF"! Look at the two fighters in question!

Why, what did I say that wasn't bright, genius? Or are you just snipe with no substance? My IQ is, eh, never mind. Not remotely worth it.

Because Chael was already training for a fight at 205 against Wand. Would be difficult to be spending your training camp trying to put or keep weight on then turn right around have to reverse that. Too soon.

PEDs are "Performance Enhancing Drugs", not "Mass Gaining Drugs". You get stronger, quicker, etc..not necessarily bigger. Chaels been known to cut from 215+ and I expect Vitor to walk around the same weight as Chael.

That's a very big "IF"! Look at the two fighters in question!

True, sadly true. If only they were as honorable and awesome as Hendo! I think he actually got off of everything.

Because Chael was already training for a fight at 205 against Wand. Would be difficult to be spending your training camp trying to put or keep weight on then turn right around have to reverse that. Too soon.

Yes, and Vitor loves fighting at 205.. He'll fight anywhere, he's a mad man.

PEDs are "Performance Enhancing Drugs", not "Mass Gaining Drugs". You get stronger, quicker, etc..not necessarily bigger. Chaels been known to cut from 215+ and I expect Vitor to walk around the same weight as Chael.

Show me ONE article or study ANYWHERE EVER that says that synthetic testosterone does not increase muscle mass. I'm not talking about winnie or var or frickin cow esters. This is testosterone. Maybe I wasn't specific enough but i thought it was implied since that is what has been recently banned.

Lol people still have no clue about TRT

Good point. So if Vitor is bumping from 185 to 205 that means he'll need to put on (at least) 20 pounds in eight months. Any of you guys try putting on mass without "help" while training MMA? Some of you guys know what I'm talking about. If you don't know, it's uphill work, let me tell you. It's not like some natural body builder who's doing 15 mins of cardio 3 days a week and then lifting big and drinking/eating 6000 calories a day.

I'm sorry but if he comes in at 205 and he's shredded or even just 'not doughy', I call BS. And frankly, same for Chael, yes even though he's had a lot more time. Neither of these guys are LHWs without some kind of roids. Just my 2c.

Exactly. How is it possible. Just got to 'steroid dot com' and look up testosterone. Please. Look up some other stuff too. It's worth knowing what's out there if you are interested in any modern sports.

Show me ONE article or study ANYWHERE EVER that says that synthetic testosterone does not increase muscle mass. I'm not talking about winnie or var or frickin cow esters. This is testosterone. Maybe I wasn't specific enough but i thought it was implied since that is what has been recently banned.

Read what I said dude. Not NECESSARILY.

Marquardt got busted his first time fighting as a welterweight. Clearly didn't use TRT to gain mass. Used it to elevate testosterone to enhance his performance.

^This.

Interesting, thanks. I am just now reading about this so I don't know much about it yet. I wonder who this favors more.

The LHW match-up seems to favor Chael more since he's been training for a LHW match with Silva whereas this seems to have been somewhat sprung on Vitor after he fought Hendo at MW. Vitor is 'probably' a little more behind the curve in putting on mass. I mean unless he's just fucking railing HGH and Test as per usual (this is my strongly held belief based on circumstantial evidence - these are not necessarily facts). Then who knows.

Back