will Cerrone fight Matt Brown February 14, 2015?

Yes, from now on Cowboy will fight every two weeks. He will also fight in every weightclass.

And the sad part is someone like Cain will probably still make more in 1 fight than Cerrone would make in 10 fights and saving the UFC's ass every month. I'm being sarcastic but not by much!

fnnleLu.gif

I thought I missed something? I know the Cowboy likes to put in the overtime but moving up to WW? TS must be confused....?

Cowboy said he'd fight anyone at 170 too after the Jim Miller fight.

Dude just does not care...

If Lombard wants a fight with Rory, he should take this opportunity. He was trashing Matt Brown and the quality of his opponents in an interview right before the Lawler fight. Nut up or shut up.

for a pay day?

But seriously, people need to understand that there are different medical suspensions depending on the athletic commissin sanctionning the fight. He could very well get a 2 week no contact suspension even if he KO's Bendo under 2, or he could not be sanctionned to fight Brown in Colorado by the commission because of the crazy turnarounds...or he could suffer some injury against Bendo that requires time to heal, being Cowboy or not. Im not saying that its IMPOSSIBLE to see Cowboy fight Brown, but that has to be plan Z for the UFC right now.

Nicely done.

I respect Cerrone for his willingness to take fights on such short notice, but Benson Henderson really isn't a fight you should take on 2 weeks notice, I can't see him winning that one

Its not like Cerrone wasn't already in camp. Dude probably had a 8 week camp for Myles, fought, and went right back into camp. It's not like he does game plans. Cerrone is going to out there, fight, get payed, and go home.

wouldn't surprize me.

Cerrone still owes so much to the IRS by all accounts that he needs all the fights he can get.

No Cerrone doesn't take easy fights.

Junior dos Santos doesn't have his next opponent yet. Will they give him Cerrone?

If Cerrone comes through the Bendo fight without a medical suspension, I absolutely expect this fight to happen. And I bet it will be fun as hell too.

WAR Cerrone!

I highly doubt that

I don't see Cerrone moving up to WW, especially on a short notice.

Cowboy said he'd fight anyone at 170 too after the Jim Miller fight.

Dude just does not care...

I wouldn't call you liar, Cowboy is the real shit I see that as his next step anyway...

Back