Will Cain regain the UFC Heavyweight belt?

From what I hear, Cain isn't even driving through Denver.

And I would be amazed if he was popped for anything.

He actually is a great candidate to be popped for some endurance enchancing drug. That cardio and pace at HW seems too much.
USADA comment was meant to suggest the testing knocking or deflating his competition for him.

yes, i think he will. i want to him to rematch werdum, though. then he should get a title-shot.

This is a rematch that needs to happen and needs to happen badly

He looked like an absolute beast against Travis Browne. His only bad match up in the division is Werdum who isn't getting any younger and seems to be out of the title path. I think he bullies Stipe the same way he bullied JDS and Overeem wouldn't be able to keep up with his pressure.

WAR CAIN !

Cain-Velasquez-and-Brock-Lesnar-at-UFC-121.jpeg

Yup, I think say. He's one of the best HWs of all time and he's still in his prime he's just had a lot of injuries slow him down.

Cain will get the belt back i'm sure of it

I see Cain getting another big opportunity before a title shot, getting hurt and pulling out about 3 weeks out. The UFC will then decide he is a gatekeeper and he will be stuck there until he retires (or 2 more fights in my book).

Let's be real, healthy Cain beats anyone at sea level.

His most dangerous opponent is his training camp. And altitude.

So who knows?

He actually is a great candidate to be popped for some endurance enchancing drug. That cardio and pace at HW seems too much.
USADA comment was meant to suggest the testing knocking or deflating his competition for him.

Well, last I checked, he wasn't popped for UFC200.

And there's no reason to be suspicious he's previously been on PEDs.

If he stays healthy, yes, I do think his style is the toughest to deal with for both Stipe and Overeem. And a bunch of other contenders.

Back