Will Cain ever get a sub

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
He has a black belt in BJJ and I find it funny that JDS a sprawl and brawl fighter has 2 submissions while Sea Level Cain has 0. I just wonder.

I think that's something he should try to prove a point with in his next fight. Not that any fighter should be going out there to prove any certain point but lets say he gets the same positions he got against Cheick Kongo and JDS in their second fight he should hunt for the sub.

If he has a guy stunned or totally gassed, he may go for it to add one to his record, the way Randy did to Coleman. It was just up to Randy at that point what method he wanted on Fight Finder.

I'm sure Cain can get people into such positions. He has just been fighting JDS and Bigfoot so much lately, that it hasn't been much of an option.

He could against lower level of competition submitting guys like Junior Dos Santos or Big Foot Silva isn't going to happen.
Werdum is an exception due to his Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu credentials.

Cain doesn't know how to do subs, but he knows how to get them.

ZIoCEJC.jpg

He could against lower level of competition submitting guys like Junior Dos Santos or Big Foot Silva isn't going to happen.
Not sure about JDS he nearly subbed cain with choke.

I think JDS could beat cain if he targeted those bombs towards his liver or solar plexus and used teep kicks, push kicks and check hooks more often.

Well he received one.

Cain's sub is terrible. He tried multiple time on JDS and just looked lost.

He had countless opportunities to sub JDS. He just chose not to because he wanted to punish him for taking the strap.

He tried an arm bar against JDS and gave it up.

He mentioned he isn't a big fan of going for submissions and feels better striking and going for the TKO.

Other than body type and being quiet, I never got the Fedor vibe from Cain for that very reason and I think it holds him back from being a complete fighter.

I hope so I wish he could finish fights sooner with subs and save his hands.

Never since he'll always be fighting high level competition and he's just not good enough to submit them.

Only from Subway.

$5 dollar foot-longs, maybe.

Back