Will Cain ever be bigger than JMM,Canelo in Mexico?

No, seeing as first and foremost he doesn't speak Spanish at a native level, not even a fluent level either. Next off he wasn't even born or raised in Mexico.

his parents are mexican, hence cain is as mexican as canelo,chavez or whoever

I'm Brown and not mexican.
How can this be?

Mind = blown. Or maybe Cain is proud of you?

In any case, I think we know who Dana White is routing for in this matchup!

Why do you feel a need to label someone?

He was born in a america so he is AMERICAN.. not mexican

the mexican obviously or should that be american/mexican,mexican/american or whatever the hell you guys are on about

Perpetrators are lame. Like when Bendo wheres whatever local team Jersey to the weigh ins. I just want to throw stuff at my TV for being so lame. It is fairly insulting to the crowds intelligence, like they really think you are a fan of [insert random team].

Oh look! He's wearing a Supersonics/Bulls/Kings Jersey! He's one of us!

It's such a silly argument. You really need to have a written definition of what you mean by "is a Mexican"

What does that even mean in this context? Most logical people would assume it means nationality because Mexico is a country.

Anyway, seeing that Canelo and Juan Marquez are around 170 pounds at most, it's pretty safe to say that Cain is bigger than them. In Mexico.

Why do you feel a need to label someone?

He was born in a america so he is AMERICAN.. not mexican

if both my parents were iraqi or israeli and born elsewhere, id label myself as the nationality of my parents

For sure his parents are mexican but he doesn't carry the same culture like canelo/chavez does being so americanized.

That's why he's my favorite fighter.
I saw his first fight in the UFC, saw that tat and was like "Woah, this guy cares"

well whats his tattoo all about then if he isnt mexican?

Mexican's aren't brown, only the lower working classes are which tend to be the ones that migrate to the US.

"Brown Pride" is more about pride in being from the working class, it's description without a border.

Mexican's aren't brown, only the lower working classes are which tend to be the ones that migrate to the US.

"Brown Pride" is more about pride in being from the working class, it's description without a border.

Agreed, have you seen canelo?

He is a ginger thats as mexican as you can get!

well whats his tattoo all about then if he isnt mexican?

Mexican is a nationality, but every native of this continent has brown skin,
he uses the tat as a homage to his heritage, its an honorable thing not a racist thing.

For sure his parents are mexican but he doesn't carry the same culture like canelo/chavez does being so americanized.

and what type of culture is that? is there such a big difference in cultures between a mexican living in so cal and tijuana...apart from getting drugs and prostitutes easier?

half true, all native mexicans are, "mestizo's" usually carry more native blood, the castizo's ans spaniards of mexico are white

Back