Will Cain ever be bigger than JMM,Canelo in Mexico?

Aheyor

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if cain happens to beat jds and goes on an anderson/gsp type tear through the HW division can you see him overtaking the boxing poster boys of mexico?

if it wasnt for gsp, canada wouldnt be a huge mma market like it is today. all mexico needs is a dominant champ like gsp or anderson for the sport to catch on in mexico

i know boxing is like a religion in mexico but if they have a potential p4p best to hang their hats on, i could see mma catching up on the sweet science

I don't think MMA could overtake boxing in the Mexican community in this generation, anymore than Hootie and the Blowfish won over blacks to commercial pop rock, cause Hootie was black.

Nope, never. Boxing is way more popular, and I don't see Cain being as successful as Alvarez.

MMA will NEVER come close to boxing in popularity in Mexico

No, never, starting that he isn't mexican.

JMM just KO'd Pacquiao in spectacular fashion, so probably not

My father is italian, and if I start hanging out with an italian flag they won't like me more, because I'm brazilian. It's like that.

NO cain is american maybe he will be more popular towards all the hispanic americans

My father is italian, and if I start hanging out with an italian flag they won't like me more, because I'm brazilian. It's like that.

but youre still italian though just like marcus davis is irish

No, seeing as first and foremost he doesn't speak Spanish at a native level, not even a fluent level either. Next off he wasn't even born or raised in Mexico.

but youre still italian though just like marcus davis is irish

No, I'm brazilian, my father is italian. Be proud of your birth country amigo!

Back