Will Brooks: Who's next? I'm getting bored... @BellatorMMA @ScottCoker @rich_chou

You would think Bellator would want to stack a card with a fight for this guy...

So your telling me that a fighter like Gilbert Melendez can get PPV points but Will Brooks can't? Brooks is way more exciting then Melenez is IMO and taking him would hurt Bellator. I could easily see the UFC pulling that move on them.

You have to remember Gil had some name value. Will Brooks not so much.

I'd be pissed if I was Brooks too. He is one of there stars and you don't have any match for him set and by the way he is talking there hasn't been much communication with bellator.

He's pissed cause he wants to fight, is healthy and can fight but Bellator kept moving back the fight cause of Held.

They were gonna fight this month in two weeks, then it was Sept, then Oct, now its Nov.

If they want to keep him happy they need to get him on an early next year card right away if he beats Held. If he's got two more fights left after Held I'd give him a quick fight and then look to sign him to an extension before his deal is up.

Back