Will Brooks: Who's next? I'm getting bored... @BellatorMMA @ScottCoker @rich_chou

Aoki is too comfortable with champ money and getting paid money to wear an evolve tshirt and say 'i train at evolve'.

in the past i might have said will brooks should go to ONE if he wants to fight Aoki, but i don't think One fc has the ability to do shit anymore.

Bellator wanted him to headline Bellator 141 vs. Marcin Held for the title. Unfortunately Held declined because he got married last month and did not have time for a training camp.

Could you give a source ?
Because here in Poland I didn't see any information saying that Held had an offer from Bellator and he rejected it.

Now that they are only having cards like every other month, they should do multiple title fights on every card.

Seems like more and more guys are complaining on not getting fights on Bellatorforce, just like they did in Bellator and WSOF, starting to think some guys will try to force their way out.

Sounds better as "Bellaforce"

Seems like more and more guys are complaining on not getting fights on Bellatorforce, just like they did in Bellator and WSOF, starting to think some guys will try to force their way out.

Just like they do in every organization ever, including the UFC.

If held is tied up give Brooks winner of Awad vs Pitbull for the belt to keep him busy

Why not Saad Awad? He's the only guy who has beat Brooks and they are 1 a piece and Awad is on a 3 fight streak. Why did he mention Sinclair and not Awad when Awad beat Sinclair three months ago?

This is what I'm thinking Dave Jansen vs rob Sinclair, Rickles vs Couture, Derek Anderson vs Sarnavskiy and Paul sass vs Brent Primus

— Will Brooks (@illwillbrooks86) July 30, 2015

Not bad

Brooks would jab Aoki to death, like Melendez did, he's not in Will's level

Just like they do in every organization ever, including the UFC.

I rarely hear guys complaining about not getting fights in the UFC. In fact I frequently hear guys wanting to take a break.

One of my favourite fighters. Sucks that Bellator keeps him inactive. I'm sure there's a guy on the Bellator roster who would like a crack at Ill Will.

Still hate Coker for not making Brooks vs Alvarez.

Maybe looking for that ufc run? Just better get ready for that glorious Reebook money.

Some other poster said it best about Aoki. Competitive wise he's retired and just looking to make some cash. He hasn't beaten even a bellator level fighter for some time now.

Maybe looking for that ufc run? Just better get ready for that glorious Reebook money.

Some other poster said it best about Aoki. Competitive wise he's retired and just looking to make some cash. He hasn't beaten even a bellator level fighter for some time now.

Yea but if Will can get the UFC to give him PPV points like they did Eddie he's going to make so much more money sponsors will be the last of his worries.

Yea but if Will can get the UFC to give him PPV points like they did Eddie he's going to make so much more money sponsors will be the last of his worries.

How many PPV's would Brooks vs. RDA sell? I highly doubt UFC would make that a main event.

Eddie's still waiting on those PPV points that Dana wanted to give him along with an immediate title-shot... That was just hype his lawyers were feeding to the judge.

MilesAbove said he talked to Conor's manager and that Conor didn't even get PPV points for his last fight! Seems far-fetched but Miles has always been a reliable source from my experiences.

How many PPV's would Brooks vs. RDA sell? I highly doubt UFC would make that a main event.

Eddie's still waiting on those PPV points that Dana wanted to give him along with an immediate title-shot... That was just hype his lawyers were feeding to the judge.

MilesAbove said he talked to Conor's manager and that Conor didn't even get PPV points for his last fight! Seems far-fetched but Miles has always been a reliable source from my experiences.

They were going to throw eddie on the Anderson chael card. Gilbert got points when he was going to leave. My whole point is it's possible and if he does it, it hurts bellator that's their best division. If eddie is still waiting on points he shouldn't have signed a contract without them and then lose his first fight.

They were going to throw eddie on the Anderson chael card. Gilbert got points when he was going to leave. My whole point is it's possible and if he does it, it hurts bellator that's their best division. If eddie is still waiting on points he shouldn't have signed a contract without them and then lose his first fight.

But they weren't going to throw him on that card, that was a lie they told to win the court case. Once they signed him and didn't give him those things that should've been obvious.

It's also possible that Zuffa will pay Saad Awad $2 million per fight, but it's highly unlikely.

If Eddie shouldn't have signed the contract then why should Brooks? Maybe if Brooks was getting huge ratings for Bellator but he isn't

Didnt he say he's got 3 fights left on his contract? MIght be looking to fight it out and bounce from Bellator.

Rumblings Minakov and maybe even Held are having issues with Bellator. I think Minakov might be waiting his contract out and fighting in Russia until he can sign with UFC which would be awesome.

Held I'm not really sold on, I think he just got married so talk about there maybe being problems with him and Bellator I dont buy that.

I think he just wants time off and Bellator might have to go in a different direction right now.

SUcks for Brooks cause Held is the only interesting fight in the div for him.

Didnt he say he's got 3 fights left on his contract? MIght be looking to fight it out and bounce from Bellator.

Rumblings Minakov and maybe even Held are having issues with Bellator. I think Minakov might be waiting his contract out and fighting in Russia until he can sign with UFC which would be awesome.

Held I'm not really sold on, I think he just got married so talk about there maybe being problems with him and Bellator I dont buy that.

I think he just wants time off and Bellator might have to go in a different direction right now.

SUcks for Brooks cause Held is the only interesting fight in the div for him.

Yeah...none of this is actually happening, Dana. Brooks, Held, and Minakov can all make more money and get better treatment in Bellator, why would they want to leave? Go spew your UFC propaganda somewhere else.

Yeah...none of this is actually happening, Dana. Brooks, Held, and Minakov can all make more money and get better treatment in Bellator, why would they want to leave? Go spew your UFC propaganda somewhere else.

So your telling me that a fighter like Gilbert Melendez can get PPV points but Will Brooks can't? Brooks is way more exciting then Melenez is IMO and taking him would hurt Bellator. I could easily see the UFC pulling that move on them.

But they weren't going to throw him on that card, that was a lie they told to win the court case. Once they signed him and didn't give him those things that should've been obvious.

It's also possible that Zuffa will pay Saad Awad $2 million per fight, but it's highly unlikely.

If Eddie shouldn't have signed the contract then why should Brooks? Maybe if Brooks was getting huge ratings for Bellator but he isn't

Well they give it to Melendez. If Melendez can get PPV points Brooks can to. Brooks is way more exciting then Melendez IMO. So yes maybe Eddie made all that shit up I don't know. What I do know is Melendez got it and that's a fact. Melendez was never a big draw either.

Back