Will Brooks vs Marcin Held Bellator145 in November

Eh more looking forward to RDA/Cerrone 2. I like the fight a lot though. Can't believe Held is 23.

I dont think Cerrone has anything for RDA. Especially given how good RDA has looked of late.

Khabib is the more intriguing rematch. If that dude could ever stay healthy.

Grear fight! Chandler v Thomson for the next shot would also be good.

Can't wait for this one. I like both fighters but would be cool to see Held get the leg lock sub.

Is it true Curran vs Lawrence is on this card? Saw someone mention it but dont see it reported.

Good fight but its another one of those fights where you are knocking a prospect off. Not many options for Curran, Straus getting title shot, Georgi hurt, lost to Weichel already, thought maybe they could do the Goiti fight after it fell apart last time.

Guess gonna have to book him with someone and try to build a prospect off his name.

Sherdog reported it. Its true.Curran vs Lawrence completes the main card. All home grown talent tentpole

That sounds like way to hard of a fight for Lawrence. I wanted to see Curran re-match Weichel. Lawrence should get someone like Fabricio Da Silva.

Right, I don't care if I look stupid for not knowing, I'm asking:

Slongkong or anyone else - what the fuck is a tentpole event?

I've never grasped this, what does it mean?

Right, I don't care if I look stupid for not knowing, I'm asking:

Slongkong or anyone else - what the fuck is a tentpole event?

I've never grasped this, what does it mean?

Currently Bellator holds 16 events a year. 12 monthly events and four quarterly events called Tentpoles. Tentpoles have a higher concentration of production, marketing, and namepower. They are basically the BIG events.

Do you even train Bellator brah?

Back