Will Brooks vs. Alex Oliviera Added to UFC Fight Night Portland

Who Wins?

• Total voters
hahahah, weidman

he doesn't have a tenth of weidman's KO power

Who has Weidman KOd besides Mark Munoz and Anderson with a sucker punch?

It's a good comparison imo. Both have a very similar skillset

Both seems very cocky but since Oliviera is a scrub, I'll cheer for him.

This matchup makes no sense. Hopefully Brooks runs through him quick so we can see him against a good opponent.

Who has Weidman KOd besides Mark Munoz and Anderson with a sucker punch?

It's a good comparison imo. Both have a very similar skillset

Uriah Hall.......only one to stop him.

Sucker punch? Dafuq lol

Hope Cowboy Oliveira wins, dude is fun to watch and seems to be a cool guy.
Needs to improve his ground game, but is a dangerous opponent to anyone at LW.

I hope to see a much better showing from Will this time around.

Are people forgetting that Oliveira was actually holding his own pretty well against Cerrone?

This is far from a gimme fight for Brooks.

Brooks just trying to get as much money as he can. Will be another W and with the long line of contenders in front of him not bad to just collect some checks while waiting for his big fight.

Rich Chou possesing Joe Silva in this matchmaking

I thought Brazilian cowboy was a WW? Anyway step back in competition for Brooks. He should at least be taking on the Michael
Johnson, Poiterer, top ten guys. Guess they are building him up

Very unusual fight. But itll be decent, I reckon. Brooks probably wins a heavy UD.

@BRASIL WAND said is a terrible match up, but i think this is gonna be a very enterteining fight. For sure Brooks deserved a better opponent, but dis gonna be gooooood!
Oliveira is not the type of fighter that give up, he will give an hard UFC debut for Brooks.

WAR OLIVEIRA

This matchup makes no sense. Hopefully Brooks runs through him quick so we can see him against a good opponent.

Uriah Hall.......only one to stop him.

Sucker punch? Dafuq lol

I think too many fans underestimate Oliveira. You guys don't have to forget that he already fought a veteran in Cowboy Cerrone and he was pretty successfull on the feet, but ended up on the mat and got submitted. Hopefully Oliveira will be better prepared in wrestling this time.
This fight is not gonna be a walk for Brooks.

I think too many fans underestimate Oliveira. You guys don't have to forget that he already fought a veteran in Cowboy Cerrone and he was pretty successfull on the feet, but ended up on the mat and got submitted. Hopefully Oliveira will be better prepared in wrestling this time.
This fight is not gonna be a walk for Brooks.

Its not really about that is it. Brooks should be fighting a top 10 guy at least.

Back