Tamdan McCrory vs. Nate Marquardt
Walt Harris vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
Luis Henrique vs. Joachim Christensen
Kelly Faszholz vs. Ketlen Viera

Last edited:
Thought Brooks was gonna fight someone in the top 10

Let's go Cowboy
alex-oliveira-ufc-fight-night-672.jpg

I always forget that this guy is actually Cowboy Oliveira. Should be a good fight, he's a tough guy.

I'm surprised Brooks didn't get a top 10 fight. I guess they wanna bring him along slowly.

This fight is weird to me but it should be good!

Ill Will UD

Unbelievable, horrible match making by the UFC yet again.

One of the UFCs best signings in the past couple years (Will Brooks) calls out Barboza and Tony Ferguson but gets Cowboy Oliveira who has no business being in there with him...

Brooks via easy UD smh...

<1>

I'm surprised Brooks didn't get a top 10 fight. I guess they wanna bring him along slowly.

I think they just want to be sure, since Pearson gave him everything he could handle. I think after this fight, he'll likely get a big jump in opponent quality. If he wins, which I think he will.

I hate this fight, I'm a fan of both guys and I don't want to see either one lose. Going with Brooks here due to wrestling edge and a bit of bias on my part. Oliveira has power and his movement isn't bad so he could catch him.

Cowboy Oliveira is like Erick Silva when he first came to the UFC. Wins one fight against a low level guy and then gets a top 15/10 guy next. Loses that fight and fights a low level guy next. Wins that and gets a top guy next.

Unbelievable, horrible match making by the UFC yet again.

One of the UFCs best signings in the past couple years (Will Brooks) calls out Barboza and Tony Ferguson but gets Cowboy Oliveira who has no business being in there with him...

Brooks via easy UD smh...

<1>
a
This. I am disgusted. Eddie Alvarez wasn't treated this way.

Please destroy him, cowboy

I know this is HIGHLY unlikely, but ooooh it would be sweet

Cowboy Olivera is one of the nicest fighters Ive ever met. He's won 4 of 5 with the lone loss coming on short notice to Cowboy Cerrone. Put some respec on the Brazilian Cowboys name. That being said he's kinda being thrown to the wolves here.

Good test for Brooks, I can see him struggling. Oliveira is massive for LW, and I think he'll be prepared to stuff takedowns this time.

Oh shit! A big step up for Brazilian Cowboy but perhaps a bad style for him. Hopefully his size and freak cowboy strength is enough to keep this on the feet.

And he's going back down to LW. Shoutout to that dude who told me Alex is small for both WW and LW haha.

Dangerous matchup for Brooks. He deserved a top 10 ...

Very bizarre fight. UFC brass probsbly isn't sold on Brooks though.

Minus the punching power but their wrestling styles are similar. Brooks doesn't have the one punch knockout power though.

Brooks is a better all around grappler though and more versatile on the feet.

T Wood is more athletically gifted but Will Brooks is a far more complete fighter.

I'd say he looks more like a LW Chris Weidman imo.

Back