Will Brooks Calls Out Edson Barboza and Dismisses His Kicks

Edson is in line for a top 3 title contender fight

Get in line and earn your place, Brooks.

Forgot about that. Thanks for pointing out those glassed jawed fighters for me.
Well, you gave up your hand. You really don't give a shit about understanding, you just want to stick to your guns and be right.

Good luck.

Idk if he has better striking thats all assumptions till they get in the cage. I think he can spam takedowns while mixing some kicks and punches to a UD on Dunham or even tap him out.
Evan Dunham's a beast on the mat, he won't get subbed by Brooks. UD likely.

Pretty sure he got dropped against Danny Castillo, Anthony Njokuani (I think he got dropped by a spinning wheel kick at the end of the fight but I cant remember), Jamie Varner, Donald Cerrone, Tony Ferguson, and maybe Bobby Green but I can't remember.
I believe Barboza dropped Njokuani with a wheel kick. Don't think he got dropped by Green, but Gil wobbled him the other night.

I think brooks dominates him on the ground . Barboza won't get back up and gets finished in the 2nd.

People keep talking about Brooks striking with Barboza because he did with Pearson.. He took that fight on short notice, after a layoff, and wanted the fans to see him in a fun fight and not some grinding grapple fest in his debut.

Now I don't totally agree with his leg kick statement but it is absolutely true when it comes down to how many before its hurt. Brooks can take plenty more than the average guy due to his leg size, it will eventually chop him down but that's if Barboza can keep him from taking him down, which I don't know if he can.

Lets not forgot Barboza has a questionable chin, he isn't some granite chinned god (Condit, Moose, Diaz)

I believe Barboza dropped Njokuani with a wheel kick. Don't think he got dropped by Green, but Gil wobbled him the other night.

7.gif

He dropped Green though.

Gil definitely had him shaky for a bit

do barboza vs rda on that brazil card in september

One fight in the UFC, and I'm already getting real sick of Will Brooks' shit.

Who? The guy who came from Bellator, right? And who already thinks he should call out the top dogs? Calm down sonny.
Better Bellator to UFC debut than both Eddie and Lombard, by light years. Not to mention all 3 are former reigning Bellator champions, and one just won the UFC belt.

Brooks must shut up. Barboza worked hard his way to the top and certainly has no time to loose with Brooks.
Brooks VS one of the 2 Cowboys sounds pretty appropriate to me.

Brooke looked like crap in his last fight.

Barboza is nearing a title shot he shouldn't waste his time with Brooks.

Barboza v Khabib
Barboza v RDA

Depends on who gets the next shot. I'd love to see Barboza vs the Dustin/MJ winner for no 1 contender.

Yes I know the MJ fight would be a rematch, but the fight didn't happen a month ago and Barboza has made significant improvements. He's not the same guy now.

Dustin vs. mj for no 1 contender?

I'd like to see khabib , Ferguson , barboza, Dustins looked great at 155 so he should be with these guys.

I can't remember mjs latest fight or fights. I jut remember the Diaz fight .

I Love this division. Grand prixs 3or 4 times a year would be ideal.ha

I don't care how big your legs are in would be shocked if any fighter can deal with those. It literally takes 2 and your pretty much fucked.

Back