Will Brooks apologizes to fans about Patricio Pitbull argument

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by pincmil, Aug 17, 2015.

1. pincmil

pincmil Green Belt

[YT]kY_vQ5nTqVc[/YT]

2. clumseygenius

clumseygenius Red Belt

Fair play to him.

3. uWot

uWot not-so-official God of All Mods

Is he apologizing for the lame smack talk, or just smack talk? Either way, I'm disappoint. I swear Ill Will was basically having a convo with himself for like 8 tweets.

4. Torrid

Torrid Cunning Linguist

Guy wants to be a liked as a champ so bad, and I don't mean that in a bad way at all. You can feel for him some because he seems to get zero push from Bellator. They were putting Chandler's face everywhere they could; not so much with Will.

5. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

If coker was smart, he would market brooks... the man could be bellators biggest star... literally.. extremely athletic, talented, and he seems to have the look...

On topic, i feel like coker made him apologize.. coker wants no part of any backstage scraps after what happened to him in sf with the cesar gracie camp and mayhem miller.... with this backtrack, brooks doesnt feel compelled to follow through with his threats.

Didnt sf lose their cbs deal because of the brawl? Seems like coker has learned...

6. Baba Ghanoush

Baba Ghanoush Black Belt

I feel the same way. I remember when he won the interim against Chandler and Bellator was still pushing for a Chandler/Alvarez III.

7. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

Does anyone know how many more fights brooks has on his contract? There might be a reason for this lack of push. If brooks only has a couple more fights, coker might be waiting to sign him to an extension before giving him the promotional push...

Business wise, it would make little sense to put time and money into giving someone a push if his contract is almost up... imagine coker giving him the boost he needs, then the ufc picking him up immediately after? Would be a disgusting fail lol..

8. method115

method115 Titanium Belt

Yea this is a great time for both UFC and Bellator fighters. They should all be letting their contracts run out and seeing what the competition has to offer. Except for the few who are being paid very handsomely in the UFC.

9. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

agreed.

we are going to be seeing MUCH more of this imo... competition is good for everyone.. including the fans... even if bellator fails to poach one of ufc's guys.. itll only drive that fighters stock up... bidding wars make sure that fighters are getting paid top dollar for their service...

ive said this before, but it used to be whatever the ufc offered or regionals... now it seems like dana and friends are going to have to start coughing up more dough if they want to keep their man...

glad to see bellator coming up.

10. PIT FIGHTER

PIT FIGHTER YAMMA Pit Fighter

Why the fuck is he breaking kayfabe?

11. Go Go Plata

Go Go Plata Black Belt

He's done that before. He tries to stir up drama and then when the hype is getting big he comes out and does "real talk" that just voids everything that was put into the fight

12. BeardotheWeirdo

BeardotheWeirdo Silver Belt

Apologies don't count if you're wearing sunglasses.

Was probably rolling his eyes as he spoke.

13. InfinityLens

InfinityLens Black Belt

There are even a few WSOF fighters making more than they would in UFC. Interesting times.

14. Frank23

Frank23 Enter Sandman Belt Platinum Member

I like Will Brooks doing this.

15. AGEZ909

AGEZ909 Brown Belt

Meh, i know there isnt any hard evidence, but im convinced that wsof is the ufc's mini org... the owner of wsof and the fertittas have a past..

Wsof is basically the ufcs holding tank. If a fighter fuckes up while in the ufc, the ufc "cuts them" they go to wsof where they are kept safe for ufc...

i also remember dana helping abdel aziz get some free wsof publicity on ufc airtime...

16. InfinityLens

InfinityLens Black Belt

I think it's mostly conspiracy theory. WSOF seems to be legitimately competing. A lot of the Axs TV leagues and Titan are the true feeders.