Will Brock Ever Fight Again

blazerkor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Will we ever see Lesnar in the Octagon again or does this PED violation, if it holds up, mean the end of any chance to see Brock legitimately fight again?

(If he doesn't fight again and sense the WWE isn't suspending him, might they do a Bane story line with Brock? Bane Lesnar?)

tumblr_m92m5bCvrt1qe1x8qo1_500.jpg

Yes, all signz lead me to believe it waz something minor... like a Yoel thing.

If it's a 2 year thing then I still wonder if he might come back. He'z got an itch that can only be scratched in the octogon.

brock hunt 17.jpg

When life gives you lemons, Brock knows how to make chicken salad. I'd say so.

No hopefully he has another chunk of colon removed and we never see him again.

After Cain has his next knee & back double surgery, Brock will challenge him a la Bisping/Hendo; the horseshoe shaped burrito will be extracted and used to brain Cain.

Fight takes place in the Himalayas.

Doubt it, guy was busted for top of the line gear... clearly on USADAs shitlist

"By the power invested in me and for the sake of humankind...Brock will fight again."

-Rainbow

If he get a 2 year suspension I highly doubt it

Meh. When he came onto 200, specifically, when it was.announced, i thought it was just an expensive move to make the card like 100. He was signed for 1 fight and it was then that i knew i wouldnt be surprised if usada came in and ruined his parade.

That said, no, i dont think he will nor was he planning to because of the likelihood of getting popped.

He did his job. He fought someone who didnt fight back and got paid.

I doubt he'd get another USADA exemption, so unless he's learned from his mistake 2 years from now and can either pass the tests or stop using, he'll likely be done for good.

After Cain has his next knee & back double surgery, Brock will challenge him a la Bisping/Hendo; the horseshoe shaped burrito will be extracted and used to brain Cain.

Fight takes place in the Himalayas.

Brilliant, as always! :D

Based on that mask...he could fight as BANE in the newest batman reboot with Ben Afflick

Back