Will Brandon Davis pull the huge upset?

GreatWhiteBuffalo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
intriguing match ups between two prospects. Davis has been exposed as having limited footwork and cardio, and Zabit has also shown poor late rounds and lack of power. This is A fight to keep a close eye on and possibly place some spare cash on Davis. He has very good head movement and counters, altough if this hits the mat it’ll be a pretty easy decision for Zabit.

Probably not but only because of the weight cut

Normal fight he would whoop this 40 year old Russian
Youth kills, this is a young mans sport

I just want to see Zabit do crazy shit

Russian fighters are incredibly overrated so it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

We will see how Zabit handles technical striking. I think Zabits hard kicks will ultimately be a bit too much for Davis, who fights similarly to Diaz.

Probably not but only because of the weight cut

Normal fight he would whoop this 40 year old Russian
Youth kills, this is a young mans sport
Davis is 28, Zabit is 27.. ne. Young mans sport? In Martial Arts, one gets better with age and experience.. DC, Woodley, TJ, Cejudo, Cyborg, Nunes, are all current Champs and in their 30's.. Stipe, Bisping, GSP, Lawler, Alvarez, Aldo, Cruz, DJ, Holly and Joanna, were all previous Champs and in their 30's.

Davis is 28, Zabit is 27. Young mans sport? In Martial Arts, one gets better with age and experience.. DC, Woodley, TJ, Cejudo, Cyborg, Nunes, are all current Champs and in their 30's.. Stipe, Bisping, Lawler, Alvarez, Aldo, Cruz, DJ, Holly and Joanna, were all previous Champs and in their 30's.

Zabit ain't 27 bro

Cmon

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I hope so. I love a good upset when I'm not invested in either fighter.

He just called you "bro" , you gonna take that ... "bro" ?

That guy truly thinks Zabit is 27

Therefore he's obviously blind so I think he's got enough troubles in life
He doesn't need anymore

Back