Will be you mad when Woodley outclasses Till?

Completely destroyed Till and made him look like a guy who simply did not belong in there with him. Another hype job flushed.

Not only did Woodley outclass him he had to beat the referee at the same time in a 2-on-1 fight, the ref broke him off the fence twice when he was trying to work, then didnt even think about waving it off when he was dropping bombs on TIll, so its clear UFC instructed the ref to give Till every chance to be able to win. Imagine if the roles were reversed how fast they would've stopped it to declare TIll the winner?

GSP would get slept in the 1st round against Woodley

He doesn't have Till's chin or heart. He would be out cold before he could tap to strikes again

I know Woodley defending his belt for the 4th time will trigger a lot of sherdoggers, but I’ll be glad when it happens for two obvious reasons.

1. We still get to see Woodley vs Covington, the true #1 and #2 WWs in the world which will generate a lot of hype.

2. A humbling loss for Darren Till will give him the perfect excuse to leave 170lbs—“weight cut was too harsh on my performance”. The loss will expedite his move up to 185lbs where he belongs. Lots of fun matchups like him vs Adesanya or Paulo Costa.
Well said. Fuck all the Woodley doubters

He did outclass him. Better striking, better wrestling, actual BJJ proficiency. The only thing Till had was good TDD until he got clipped. He was like a fish out of water on the ground. Unless he starts to work on his deficiencies, it doesn't matter if he fights at WW, MW or LHW. He'll get murked by well-rounded fighters in the top 10 in all divisions.

Is Till now a great win from your thread yesterday?

As predictable as Jones getting busted for PED’s multiple times
When did I say Till was a can? I just said his second best win was a LW—truth. I said his best win was barely a win and he didn’t try his hardest to make weight vs Wonderboy—also truth.

I just speak truths bro. Till is a top 10 WW and Woodley completely outclassed him like I predicted—more truth. My guy Till is a MW and didn’t even land a punch on Woodley.

Meanwhile GSP couldn’t even submit Dan Hardy <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

It’s no shock to anyone why GSP cherrypicked Ping over Woodley and is now calling out 155lb guys

When did I say Till was a can? I just said his second best win was a LW—truth. I said his best win was barely a win and he didn’t try his hardest to make weight vs Wonderboy—also truth.

When did I say you claim Till was a can? You need to stop making up arguments in your head.

I just speak truths bro. Till is a top 10 WW and Woodley completely outclassed him like I predicted—more truth. My guy Till is a MW and didn’t even land a punch on Woodley.

Meanwhile GSP couldn’t even submit Dan Hardy <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

It’s no shock to anyone why GSP cherrypicked Ping over Woodley and is now calling out 155lb guys

You created a thread downplaying Till saying he’s a product of the UFC hype machine and claiming his best wins is a LW and a fight vs Wonderboy that “he barely won”.

Stop posting

When did I say you claim Till was a can? You need to stop making up arguments in your head.

You created a thread downplaying Till saying he’s a product of the UFC hype machine and claiming his best wins is a LW and a fight vs Wonderboy that “he barely won”.

Stop posting
Dude you’re honestly an idiot. I used to think you were half decent at putting up an argument but you’re hollow between the ears.

Let’s see if GSP calls out Woodley next <Lmaoo>

Dude you’re honestly an idiot. I used to think you were half decent at putting up an argument but you’re hollow between the ears.

You have no argument except for the ones you create in your head because you’re a shit troll.

I’ll try again.

Where did I say you claimed Till was a can?

Did you not create a thread downplaying Till as an opponent?

Till had no idea the Darce was coming

You have no argument except for the ones you create in your head because you’re a shit troll.

I’ll try again.

Where did I say you claimed Till was a can?

Did you not create a thread downplaying Till as an opponent?
No, I wasn’t downplaying him. I was stating facts about his ufc run.

Sounds like you were creating things in your head
<GSPWoah><DCrying>

To be honest i am mad and salty as fuck about it and it kills me inside but it is what it is and i'll have to deal with it.

No, I wasn’t downplaying him. I was stating facts about his ufc run.

Sounds like you were creating things in your head
<GSPWoah><DCrying>

Your ducking ability is Jon Jones levels when he hid from the drug tester

Your ducking ability is Jon Jones levels when he hid from the drug tester
That’s still levels below GSP’s ducking ability of Anderson Silva, Johnny Hendricks rematch, Woodley pre-Bisping, and Robert Whittaker post bisping

GSP is king of cherrypicking/ducking. Deal with it broski.

That’s still levels below GSP’s ducking ability of Anderson Silva, Johnny Hendricks rematch, Woodley pre-Bisping, and Robert Whittaker post bisping

GSP is king of cherrypicking/ducking. Deal with it broski.

Think you’ll find Anderson is the king of ducking and cherry picking. No wonder him and Jones are friends. They have a lot of things in common. Duckers, PED users, both been DQ’d for illegal moves.

@Perrichet can't argue and is not interested in it. He's a racist troll who gets a pass from his mod buddies.

Most "conversations" with him degrade into him posting repetitively the same gif or repeating monosyllables ad nauseam.

Back