Will be you mad when Woodley outclasses Till?

If he actually fights, no. If he wins another staring contest, yes. Same with Till.

Defending for the fourth time*

a draw is a defense only in technicality

If someone attempts to take something from you and you prevent it then you successfully defended whatever that person was trying to take. People just don't like Tyron

If someone attempts to take something from you and you prevent it then you successfully defended whatever that person was trying to take. People just don't like Tyron

If somebody tries to beat the fuck out of you and you don't win, how can you call yourself the best man on the planet?

that's what the belt represents.

If somebody tries to beat the fuck out of you and you don't win, how can you call yourself the best man on the planet?

that's what the belt represents.

if you don't lose then how have you failed to defend the belt?

if you don't lose then how have you failed to defend the belt?

Because the belt represents being the best fighter

if you didn't win the fight, how can you say you deserve the belt? there's no legitimacy to that title.

Because the belt represents being the best fighter

if you didn't win the fight, how can you say you deserve the belt? there's no legitimacy to that title.

He beat the person who had the belt before him. If that person was considered the best then Tyron took that title as well as the belt. We already know Woodley is the best since he won his championship fight (I'm applying your logic here). Wonderboy failed to defeat Woodley. Woodley failed to defeat Wonderboy. Thus there is no change in who is considered the best. It is a null fight in that regard.

This is basic shit. My guess is you just don't like Woodley.

Last edited:
I think itll be a boring fight and tyron will win, no disrespect. People seem to have forgotten that till vs wonderboy was every bit as boring as the tyron x wonderboy fight everyone is so triggered by. Fuck all happened in it.

War Woodley p4p king of triggering shertards

Woodley is going to get ko’d sadly and huge part of the reason why is because of the size difference . Saw them square up in la and yikes

I know Woodley defending his belt for the 4th time will trigger a lot of sherdoggers, but I’ll be glad when it happens for two obvious reasons.

1. We still get to see Woodley vs Covington, the true #1 and #2 WWs in the world which will generate a lot of hype.

2. A humbling loss for Darren Till will give him the perfect excuse to leave 170lbs—“weight cut was too harsh on my performance”. The loss will expedite his move up to 185lbs where he belongs. Lots of fun matchups like him vs Adesanya or Paulo Costa.
Would you be mad if they brought back the McRib?

Well I expected Woodley to beat him I just didn't expect it to be so one sided.

Till walked right into that punch, he did not look impressive. Such a shame.

Back