Will be you mad when Woodley outclasses Till?

No. Rock on T Wood.

GSP wanted non of that shit 100%.

I'm no Woodley fan but dude has stayed on top.

Even if I don't like a fighter you have to give props.

Also, Till is about 1 more fight away from being dead cutting weight.

Woodley's getting decapitated so probably not

Remember ngannou vs stipe, I think that could happen again

Till admitted when he fought wonderboy that he was perplexed by his movements and played it safe.
At this level ,fighters wont take chances and the fight will probably look like a sparring session.
Keep that distance

Mad? Fuck no. My only criticisms of Ty-Wood have been him seeing racism everywhere he looks. I've been a fan of the man since Strikeforce.

Rooting for Woody on this one, something about Till that triggers the crap out of me.

Defending for the fourth time*

a draw is a defense only in technicality
I think it's called a title retention. On Wikipedia it is anyway. I don't think it's the same as a title defense.

I am just here because apparently Till is a pretty strong favourite.

Neither are guys I follow, but really?

It might be better for the division if Woodley won because Till as a champion means he will eventually get stripped when he has trouble making weight for a title defence........

That's racist
Yeah, I'm told that I'm pretty racist even though I mostly cheer for black guys to win.
Its like I forget about the race and cheer for the fighting style and personality....only briefly though.
After the contest I'm back to normal.

I think it's called a title retention. On Wikipedia it is anyway. I don't think it's the same as a title defense.

either way, everybody knows its not a legitimate defense even if it was officially recognized as one

either way, everybody knows its not a legitimate defense even if it was officially recognized as one
Nah fam, woodley defended twice vs wondersoy. Judges suck and Woodley should’ve got 10-8 rounds in round 1/4 and won 47-46[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if he wins by explosive KO or a modest decision win.

But an up-and-down unclassing? I would be extremely surprised, owing to Till's style and size and anti-grappling abilities

Back