Will be you mad when Woodley outclasses Till?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know Woodley defending his belt for the 4th time will trigger a lot of sherdoggers, but I’ll be glad when it happens for two obvious reasons.

1. We still get to see Woodley vs Covington, the true #1 and #2 WWs in the world which will generate a lot of hype.

2. A humbling loss for Darren Till will give him the perfect excuse to leave 170lbs—“weight cut was too harsh on my performance”. The loss will expedite his move up to 185lbs where he belongs. Lots of fun matchups like him vs Adesanya or Paulo Costa.

I think Usman is better than Colby, but hopefully some new striker emerges and gets rid of all three.

<{monica}>

Not a fan of either but if I had to choose I am hoping Woodley will lose

Till didn't gain any fans with his point fighting match with wonderboy but he is still preferable to Woodley

Let’s see if it’s a title defense. Till needs to make weight first. I’m leaning toward Till personally but we will see.

tenor.gif

Nope, Woodley is the better fighter and will prove to doubters to stop doubting him

I know Woodley defending his belt for the 4th time will trigger a lot of sherdoggers, but I’ll be glad when it happens for two obvious reasons.

1. We still get to see Woodley vs Covington, the true #1 and #2 WWs in the world which will generate a lot of hype.

2. A humbling loss for Darren Till will give him the perfect excuse to leave 170lbs—“weight cut was too harsh on my performance”. The loss will expedite his move up to 185lbs where he belongs. Lots of fun matchups like him vs Adesanya or Paulo Costa.
No...
I wouldn’t .

No because i will fall to sleep because of how boring this fight will be .

not mad at the chosen one doing what god put him on earth to do
2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

02-mma-crowd-gifs-tyron-woodley-mom.gif

CHOSEN ONE BLESS

Defending for the fourth time*

a draw is a defense only in technicality

im reluctantly cheering for woodley even though I'm not black.

No disrespect to the combatants, but this fight doesn't move my interest meter either wait. So no I won't be upset if woodley wins.

No. Always bet on black. And America first.

smiling-face-with-sunglasses_1f60e.png

Back