Will Artem vs Paulie be the peak of bare knuckle?

piktogram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of MMA fans are overjoyed at Artem defeating Paulie but in reality the 'fight' was absolute dog shit and has no replay value. We had Paulie, a former boxing champion who did everything in his power to not fight. He thought evading and making Artem look like he didn't belong in the ring with him would be enough. Then we had Artem, whilst game - was absolutely awful and just missed shot after shot. There was nothing good about this fight at all, their styles didn't mesh and it made for awful watching. The Knight vs Lobov fight was a lot more entertaining and was an absolute war.

I'm glad Artem won as Paulie winning would have been bad due to his attempt to win by not fighting. It definitely set bare knuckle apart from professional boxing in what it values when scoring a fight. But I don't see where bare knuckle goes from here, there was nothing about that fight that made me want to tune in to the next event. I feel like this is the biggest fight that the organisation will ever put on and it was garbage.

Paulie comes back in a month begging for money.

His boxing community will disown him, and he'll be fired from his job as an analyst.

Nobody wants to listen to a loser.

Ufc is my girl,bellator my side bitch,bkfc just a girl in the club i grab by the pussy and let go

Paulie comes back in a month begging for money.

His boxing community will disown him, and he'll be fired from his job as an analyst.

Nobody wants to listen to a loser.
so why do you keep talking

I don’t see how they can build a sport with rejects from other sports. Other than nights like Saturday, which had a storyline people have been following for 2 years, it will continue to be a sideshow. BK will be the nursing home for retired mma fighters.

It was the peak of sports entertainment events.

All down hill from here, boys.

No.

It will peak when this man enters the ring

40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

Pretty sad for the promotion if it is

I'm sure they'll have better fights. But I don't think they'll see that kind of interest for a while. Problem is, the Artem/Paulie fight didn't actually deliver. The fight itself was awful. If someone tuned in for the 1st time and saw that as a main event. It would be a stretch to say it showed "The best of what the sport has to offer". The Bedford/Barnett fight was nice. But it's not gonna bring them in droves is t?...

They have had more success than they could have imagined. But Paulie loosing is a warning to any boxer with a name. His legacy took a hit

I don’t see how they can build a sport with rejects from other sports. Other than nights like Saturday, which had a storyline people have been following for 2 years, it will continue to be a sideshow. BK will be the nursing home for retired mma fighters.
they will be brilliant and will do that

It's peaked. It's an awful "sport" to be honest. I've watched, but without some kind of unique angle like the Paulie/Artem fight gave us, it's just castoffs messing each other up. So they keep coming up with those interesting story lines (not easy) or it goes back into the shadows where it belongs.

Boxing is just so much better on so many levels. This stuff is just a low level novelty.

Ungloved hands make fighters less willing to throw hard shots and overly defensive to avoid being cut. It’s basically a two minute, five round free for all, with very little technique and strategy being used.

Back