Will Arlovski run through Mir?

Zeus threw lightning bolts, Thor called lightning with his hammer.

Both of these guys are dangerous but inconsistent. It's a toss up who wins. No matter what it's nice to see these old school guys making another run at the top.

Could also be Jupiter

Fuck just reading this thread pisses me off.

If they are going to make two legends fight that are still in contention, make it for the strap, or until both are out of the picture.

One of them is getting run through. Whoever lands first.

Haha...THIS.

I've been wanting this fight since Mir got injured alll the time ago.
If this goes to decision I'll eat my own throat.

I'd be shocked if it went to the second round.

Maybe, they are both kind of known for taking guys out or going out on their shields. I think this is a close match up though, Arlovski has the better striking but Mir has the threat of the takedown and doesn't have to deal with someone that will take advantage of his weak clinch game.

I think it ends in TKO/KO, not sure who wins though.

Fuck just reading this thread pisses me off.

If they are going to make two legends fight that are still in contention, make it for the strap, or until both are out of the picture.

Agreed, UFC's match making is horrible. Stop trying to force Cain on us we don't want him fighting for the belt.

lol what? Mir and composed after hurt dont go together.

Composed mentally! And that's why I said "usually"! When hurt and not put away, he's still dangerous. Hence Mir/Nog2 and Mir/Lesnar 1.

I favor Mir just because of what he did to Duffee.

duffee looked like a drunk bar-brawler; AA is the real deal. he's much faster than duffee and 10x more technical.

don't kid yourself, mir is going to sleep and probably fast.

I think so. It'll be a standup fight and Arlovski's is much quicker/crisper than Mir's. His cardio is also better. Arlovski at around -170 is a steal IMO.

Mir is pretty damn tough if both chins can survive then it'll be a question of cardio

Given what Arlovski did to the durable Travis Browne, yes. He should blast Mir.

ARlovski is in better shape and seems to be the better fighter at the moment,but that chin,if mir lands a good one its all over for arlovski.

Back