Will Arlovski run through Mir?

SergeiShogun

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Will Arlovski run through Mir or will his hype train be derailed by Mir? What do you think?

Will Arlovski run through Mir or will his hype train be derailed by Mir? What do you think?

It's an interesting match up. I don't think many expected either of them to have such a resurgence this late in their careers.

I favor Mir just because of what he did to Duffee.

mir-vs-duffee-542x330.gif

Honestly it was like Odin struck that boy down with a thunderbolt.

One of them is getting run through. Whoever lands first.

Maybe. Could happen the other way round too though. It's HWs after all.

It's an interesting match up. I don't think many expected either of them to have such a resurgence this late in their careers.

Odin threw spears - you are thinking of Zeus ;-)

Duffee is a bum, AA's striking is light years ahead of his. Don't get me wrong I have learned better than to write Mir off but for me AA get's this, KO in the 1st.

I don't think so. Actually I'm surprised at the amount of people think that it's already an easy W for AA. Mir has proved he can more than hang with elite strikers. I actually think Mir has a great chance to win this fight. AA isn't going to take him down and arvloski chin is always suspect

These guys are both so up and down...33.3% Arlovski crushes Mir, 33.3% Mir crushes Arlovski, 33.3% it ends up a boring slow paced striking match, .1% Godzilla invades during match and crushes both of them. You heard the odds here first, place your bets accordingly.

Toss up.

Who lands a big shot first, wins.

AA is so damn fast, I have to go with him. Although I hope Mur wins.

Arlovski wins by TKO or KO . It won't even be close.

Going with Mir. Just because it seems to be his time again. Rinse and repeat, time is a flat circle.

I don't think so. Actually I'm surprised at the amount of people think that it's already an easy W for AA. Mir has proved he can more than hang with elite strikers. I actually think Mir has a great chance to win this fight. AA isn't going to take him down and arvloski chin is always suspect

What elite strikers has Mir hanged with? JDS, Overeem all dropped him and JDS finished him. Cain would have run through him, Duffee isn't exactly a high level striker for heavyweight either. Mir has never shown good wrestling either, I expect AA to land a right hand then end it with a few follow up punches.

Back