will Aldo's chin be able to take more punishment?

RDA got knocked out just as bad by jeremy stephens, he seems to have recovered ok. aldo will have his belt back within a year. he'll get his revenge on conor at bellator 400 in 20 years from now.
You say he recovered OK but he lost 4 times after that fight. I just think once you get knocked clean out, you're susceptible to other attacks because you've always got that little niggle in the back of you're head warning you that it might happen again...

One can only hope he's got chin recovery like Rampage. Aldo's tear through the division was extremely entertaining to watch

You say he recovered OK but he lost 4 times after that fight. I just think once you get knocked clean out, you're susceptible to other attacks because you've always got that little niggle in the back of you're head warning you that it might happen again...

he lost 4 times, and then he destroyed benson, nate, pettis and cerrone and is the current champ. i think he's recovered.
lawler got knocked cold by nick, and his chin is currently as good as they get. cain got ktfo by JDS and came back to destroy him.

Yeah it was a flash KO not a JDS vs Cain 2/3 beating
Even still, you can notice the wear and tear on also's face. All those 5 round decisions are taking its toll. Mcgregor's defence even when standing is suspect, but he has the timing and that 'touch of death' left to finish a fight.
The funniest scenario that I've ever dreamt is that all this sh $t with floyd mayweather is a front and conor and floyd are gonna try and start a promotion with a view of really crossing over boxing with mma. Howdya think that'd sell?? $$?

RDA got knocked out just as bad by jeremy stephens, he seems to have recovered ok. aldo will have his belt back within a year. he'll get his revenge on conor at bellator 400 in 20 years from now.
RDA did more than recover. He transformed into a werewolf like Skyrm. Aldo was just too emotional.

Even still, you can notice the wear and tear on also's face. All those 5 round decisions are taking its toll. Mcgregor's defence even when standing is suspect, but he has the timing and that 'touch of death' left to finish a fight.
The funniest scenario that I've ever dreamt is that all this sh $t with floyd mayweather is a front and conor and floyd are gonna try and start a promotion with a view of really crossing over boxing with mma. Howdya think that'd sell?? $$?

Touch of death? lol no. IMO the IV played a big part on Mendes and Aldo KO guys who used to be able to take tremendous punishment are suddenly dropping like flies.

it never could in the first place. Nobody was able to connect flush till now... and we saw what happened when somebody did

he lost 4 times, and then he destroyed benson, nate, pettis and cerrone and is the current champ. i think he's recovered.
lawler got knocked cold by nick, and his chin is currently as good as they get. cain got ktfo by JDS and came back to destroy him.
I know you 'think' he recovered but how many heavy shots did he take in
Those fights? He mauled them.... you confident rda can take a full blown shot to the jaw? I don't know dude

I dunno, what do you think?

P0QFEvK.gif

I know you 'think' he recovered but how many heavy shots did he take in
Those fights? He mauled them.... you confident rda can take a full blown shot to the jaw? I don't know dude
he's had 18 fights since and has not been KO'd since. so either he can still take a shot, or he's drastically improved his head movement. conor has stupid power in his left hand, nate has a great chin, i guess we'll found out how his power translates up a class soon enough.

We'll see. If Bisping can come back and have a career after getting h bombed,i guess anything is possible.

Bisping is a boss. He's been killed several times in the ring, yet here he stands.

ZMeJSgV.gifng

He's far from chinny yet.
I dunno, it's just like after silver vs weidman 1, Anderson just wasn't the same. Even though it wasn't a ko , every fight he'll be thinking about leg checks. Trauma is not an easy bitch to shake

Aldo didnt take this fight on 10 days notice at a higher weight class because he knows he'll get another chance at conor most likely, but he wont get a 3rd if he steps in short notice and loses again. he gets 1 more shot, he should make sure its a full camp and actually at his weight class.

Aldo didnt take this fight on 10 days notice at a higher weight class because he knows he'll get another chance at conor most likely, but he wont get a 3rd if he steps in short notice and loses again. he gets 1 more shot, he should make sure its a full camp and actually at his weight class.
Although i agree with this. Aldo shouldnt have talked the shit he did with "anytime any where"

Although i agree with this. Aldo shouldnt have talked the shit he did with "anytime any where"
that was just a bad translation. he actually said "anytime anywhere ... with a full camp and at 145"

Back