Will AJ's stock have dropped or risen?

It will be as high as it ever was if he wins.
Can’t you see the narrative of how awesome he is?
The money he’s made should tell you that.

I read an article about aj was concussed after the third round and it was making an excuse for Joshua as why he lost.
As if no fighter has ever been hurt and won before.

I think the reporter is new to the sport and isn’t familiar with men getting punched in the head.

The article
Made it seem like Joshua was so lionhearted and wanted to fight on despite the risk of death. Even though aj wanted out of that fight.

It was pretty absurd and after reading it I hope Ruiz wipes joshua from the sport.

The man isn’t a real fighter. Just a big athletic guy who maxed out his potential and made more money than a boxer could hope for
As English fans just hope for someone to be good.
English fighters have always sucked with a few good ones sprinkled in over the past decade or two.

Get the fuxk outta boxing. A classic example of a paper tiger. Especially a cowardly Englishmen who’s main priority is not being hurt in a sport where that’s all that you do is put on the hurt.

I speak for the USA when I say English fight fans don’t know shit about boxing but they’re really good at supporting the next hopeful.

Englishmen have the fighting spirit of a woman.
True cowardice.

AJ beat Klitschko. You can't take that away from him. Ruiz will always be underrated just based on how he looks. If Ruiz was lean and ripped, people wouldn't think as much about it. Ruiz is no joke. AJ I think will always look good against some and terrible against other depending on the match up. He is stiff and likely has stylistic issues that will not go away. That said, AJ is still easily top 3 or 5. He is still easily at the top of the heap.

You can’t take away spinks victory over ali by your standard.

Even though Ali was significantly younger than klitschko.

It will be as high as it ever was if he wins.
Can’t you see the narrative of how awesome he is?
The money he’s made should tell you that.

I read an article about aj was concussed after the third round and it was making an excuse for Joshua as why he lost.
As if no fighter has ever been hurt and won before.

I think the reporter is new to the sport and isn’t familiar with men getting punched in the head.

The article
Made it seem like Joshua was so lionhearted and wanted to fight on despite the risk of death. Even though aj wanted out of that fight.

It was pretty absurd and after reading it I hope Ruiz wipes joshua from the sport.

The man isn’t a real fighter. Just a big athletic guy who maxed out his potential and made more money than a boxer could hope for
As English fans just hope for someone to be good.
English fighters have always sucked with a few good ones sprinkled in over the past decade or two.

Get the fuxk outta boxing. A classic example of a paper tiger. Especially a cowardly Englishmen who’s main priority is not being hurt in a sport where that’s all that you do is put on the hurt.

I speak for the USA when I say English fight fans don’t know shit about boxing but they’re really good at supporting the next hopeful.

Englishmen have the fighting spirit of a woman.
True cowardice.

I'm no AJ fan, and don't give a fuck about England or nationality, but this post is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in some time, and I once popped in the HW forum.

I'm no AJ fan, and don't give a fuck about England or nationality, but this post is the biggest pile of shit I've seen in some time, and I once popped in the HW forum.
It's an obvious troll lol I hope no Brits bite.

He didn't give up versus Ruiz. He was fucked since that first knockdown but he went 4 rounds being concussed. He spat his gumshield BUT he'd just gone 4 rounds being concussed. I don't know if you've ever boxed but I have and I've also been concussed. I cannot imagine how fucking hard it would be to box whilst concussed. Talk of AJ having no heart and giving up is just pure nonsense. I'd get it if he'd retired after the first knockdown but it took 4 knockdowns for him to be stopped. That shows heart.

Yes, I’ve boxed, and I’ve been rocked, concussed. Now I guess we’re on the same page that “boxing is hard”. Not that it has anything to do with what happened between AJ and Andy.

This is boxing, where athletes are rocked and concussed a handful of times throughout a fight.

If this were the first boxing match that ever happened, maybe we could admire AJs resilience.

However, there is a history of warriors who have shown inspiring levels of resilience, and fought back to win, or lose with more effort than retreating to the corner for an escape.

This isn’t about me critiquing one of the best boxers in the world with my hobbying expertise on the topic, but understanding he is being compared to every athlete that has ever competed in the sport, and that bar is high.

He needs to Knock Ruiz out cold in Dubai.
A Jab Jab Hold Hold technique isn't exactly an enthralling way to win back your titles to him or the fans

Back