Will AJ McKee finally get his due in May?

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by cooks1, Apr 26, 2019.

1. cooks1

cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

The kid is only 24 and he already owns the longest winning streak in Bellator history by some distance. 13-0 with 9 wins by finish.

While he has not fought the absolute cream of the crop yet, he has fought some very solid guys. He has looked just tremendous. He has KO's with his hands, Ko's with his feet, KO's with knees, and a variety of submission wins. He has shown outstanding wrestling and grappling and he is terrific in scrambles.

Bellator has had him headline and be the co-main on cards already. Despite all these things, they still do not have him in the top 5 of their FW rakings, putting behind a number of fighters with recent losses.

He is fighting Curran in May. They were supposed to fight before. He has got to get a TS after this if he wins. His father has done an outstanding job of bringing him up. I think he is probably one of the most underrated fighters in MMA right now and I think he is going to absolutely wreck Curran, who is talented to be sure, but is just not that dangerous, and has not looked great against the top guys for a while now.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  2. GueseGuy

GueseGuy Brown Belt

He’s a great fighter and a great prospect. I just don’t get why there’s no hype for anything that’s not UFC related. Bellator got a good card tmrw and all I hear are crickets.

3. GangGangGang

GangGangGang Orange Belt

He has to be a part of the 16 man FW tourney Cokers been talking about