Will a rematch between Masvidal and Askren ever happen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

GargantuanUncomfortableHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Will it ever happen again? To be honest, I kind want to see them rematch and see what would happen if it went longer.

Maybe, maybe not
Askren needs a legit win (Lawler fight was controversial)
We'll see how well he does against Maia

Is Askren awake yet?

Funky needs to go back to Asia where the competition is easier.

No need for it. Askren is the most overrated fighter on sherdog.

Because it was so competitive the first time?

This isn't about Conor or Khabib.

You're losing it TS.

GargantuanUncomfortableHousefly-size_restricted.gif

Will it ever happen again? To be honest, I kind want to see them rematch and see what would happen if it went longer.

I don't think so...
Masvidal lucked up and EVERYONE knows that, Masvidal included.
And there's no way he can top that, so why the hell would he EVER accept a rematch?

The only way that happens, is on two instances:
1) Masvidal gets a title shot and becomes the champion and Askren starts winning and gets a title shot.
2) Masvidal loses the next fight, starts dropping in the rankings while Askren wins a couple of fights. Masvidal sees an opportunity to halt his descent while Askren attempts to erase the fluke loss.

I dont think Jorge has the hespect for Askren to ever give him one, and against someone u dislike, having a loss like that unavenged would eat at them for a long time. Hes already been open to giving one to Till down the line

I don't think so...
Masvidal lucked up and EVERYONE knows that, Masvidal included.
And there's no way he can top that, so why the hell would he EVER accept a rematch?

The only way that happens, is on two instances:
1) Masvidal gets a title shot and becomes the champion and Askren starts winning and gets a title shot.
2) Masvidal loses the next fight, starts dropping in the rankings while Askren wins a couple of fights. Masvidal sees an opportunity to halt his descent while Askren attempts to erase the fluke loss.

Here comes the pink boys with a 5 paragraph explanation lmao.

“He got lucky and EVERYBODY knows that”

If Askren becomes a contender again and Masvidal loses two in a row and gets relegated to gatekeeper again. They might run it back.

Here comes the pink boys with a 5 paragraph explanation lmao.

“He got lucky and EVERYBODY knows that”
and here comes a triggered retardo.
Can't explain why he disagrees, but "makes sure he screams about it"

Kid, if you can't read 5 lines, don't come to a place where reading is mandatory.

and here comes a triggered retardo.
Can't explain why he disagrees, but "makes sure he screams about it"

Kid, if you can't read 5 lines, don't come to a place where reading is mandatory.

PRI_74830431.jpg

Here have this extra biscuit with your meal boy, it’s on the house.

What’s the real reason you hate Masvidal? I’m very curious, I think I know why, and it’s something Masvidal said in the interview with Schmo that triggered you folks, but go ahead and tell me :)

PRI_74830431.jpg

Here have this extra biscuit with your meal boy, it’s on the house.

What’s the real reason you hate Masvidal? I’m very curious, I think I know why, and it’s something Masvidal said in the interview with Schmo that triggered you folks, but go ahead and tell me :)

LOL
Kid, Masvidal is irrelevant in my life.
See, unlike you, I don't follow these guys thinking that somehow what he accomplishes will be a reflection of me.
In other words, kid, you live vicariously through someone who does not know (or care) you exists.

By the way, I don't dislike him. I merely think he is irrelevant.
Always been and was lucky to get a fluke win over Askren.
But don't get me wrong: I rather have him as the champ than (what I perceive) boring wrestlers.
He is far more entertaining than Usman, Woodley or Covington.

But you wouldn't know. You are not smart enough to understand the above... heck... I will be surprised if you read all I wrote above.

LOL
Kid, Masvidal is irrelevant in my life.
See, unlike you, I don't follow these guys thinking that somehow what he accomplishes will be a reflection of me.
In other words, kid, you live vicariously through someone who does not know (or care) you exists.

By the way, I don't dislike him. I merely think he is irrelevant.
Always been and was lucky to get a fluke win over Askren.
But don't get me wrong: I rather have him as the champ than (what I perceive) boring wrestlers.
He is far more entertaining than Usman, Woodley or Covington.

But you wouldn't know. You are not smart enough to understand the above... heck... I will be surprised if you read all I wrote above.

Damn another novel explaining your hatred for Jorge, was it something he said?

Back