Will 202 Outsell 196?

I think so yes because we are all hyped for it a little less on the hype but just lookin for a nice fight and after ufc 200 we need connor ! and diaz cause those guys are who the world wants to see right now I cant think of one ufc fight I'm excited for except this one and when Weidman comes back

No. it will probably do about 1.2 million I think. Holm vs Tate was a big draw at UFC 196 and first fight after knocking out Rousey and becoming champ

202 Preview views: 2,052,935 views
196 Preview views: 1,640,077 views

The only thing I would say is that Holly Holm was a big star coming off of beating Ronda and may have brought a slightly different audience over. Meltzer has pointed out that Ronda's PPVs are bought by a differet set of people than who usually buy UFC PPVs, and presumably Holly brought some of that over.
Consider that the 196 preview has been up months longer, and potentially had more views due to that. How many did both have come fight night?

No fucking chance...

Even casuals understand getting beat so bad that you tap.

Just wait after he gets subbed by Nate again his numbers will be for shit when he makes his debut at LW after vacating the FW belt.

Unless after two straight losses at fuckery weight the UFC gifts this clown a shot at the LW belt.

Cpglf9qUsAErE8K.jpg

I dont know, its interesting.
I wonder if the last minutes replacment by Nate Diaz gave the card that extra "Wait What?!?!" factor or whether it would be THAT big regardless due to Conor alone.

202 is coming with a great story behind it and with two stars instead of one, so in theory it should do better.

It will do a million or more buys or really close to it.

But if it does, I don't want to hear another sherdogger complain about Woodley or Alvarez or anyone else wanting "money" fights. You buy this shit in droves and this is the shit we will get.

I was tempted by the first fight so much I ended up buying the fight wich I rarely do. This one I could care less to buy it. I'll see it eventually. So take that for what it's worth.

I dont know, its interesting.
I wonder if the last minutes replacment by Nate Diaz gave the card that extra "Wait What?!?!" factor or whether it would be THAT big regardless due to Conor alone.

202 is coming with a great story behind it and with two stars instead of one, so in theory it should do better.

Are you joking? Nate's trash talk with Conor in the presser hyped it up a lot for the casuals. That's why Conor picked him instead of Faber.

Have Conor fight Chiesa or Johnson for 202 and see how well it does.

202 has a lot less hype behind it. Mainly due to the fact that Conor's trash talk doesn't have the same impact after Nate just finished him in 2 rounds.

I don't think so. It will still do well, but I see it coming in under 196.

I guess the 11k tickets sold so far is not good enough for some people. 196 sold 14k with a $8 million gate. I bet 202 beat the $8 million number.

Still not looking too good for Conor if his stock is going down. He said he's catching up to Mayweather and his fight with Aldo would sell more PPVs than Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

Still not looking too good for Conor if his stock is going down. He said he's catching up to Mayweather and his fight with Aldo would sell more PPVs than Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

I don't even think Conor believe that. He just talking shit. He still the biggest ppv draw by far. Mayweather last fight did what 600k?

Don't know and don't care.

How much money is made is the UFC's business, how entertained I am is mine.

I don't even think Conor believe that. He just talking shit. He still the biggest ppv draw by far. Mayweather last fight did what 600k?

Well you can't exactly expect him to top 4.4 million PPV buys in his next fight can you?

That fight was just a filler fight before his 50-0 comeback fight. How much do you wanna bet that comeback fight against Canelo/Pacquiao/GGG does more than 600K?

I don't think so because the mcgregor fever is gone. at least that's my impression reading sherdog.

First off the UFC really fucked up on the rest of the card. It should have been a much better card with more name value. So far I'm leaning towards ufc 196 doing better unless we something big when they do the last presser and those TV splitting interviews.

Back