Will 202 Outsell 196?

Don't think so. The "unbeaten in the UFC" - aura is gone. The whole rivarly is so fake anyway i wouldn't be surprised to see them popping bottles in a titty bar an hour after the fight.

Not sure.

They really went after each other more in the presser prior to 196, which got everyone worked up.

But it will certainly be one of the top selling cards, no doubt.

202 Preview views: 2,052,935 views
196 Preview views: 1,640,077 views

The only thing I would say is that Holly Holm was a big star coming off of beating Ronda and may have brought a slightly different audience over. Meltzer has pointed out that Ronda's PPVs are bought by a differet set of people than who usually buy UFC PPVs, and presumably Holly brought some of that over.

Yeah, by around tree fiddy.

I think Holly and meisha had more fans invested than rumble and Glover will. That being said, the intriug of the rematch may be enough to come close to 196...a bit more ppv's or a bit less. But either way the two events will be close in buys.

202 Preview views: 2,052,935 views
196 Preview views: 1,640,077 views

The only thing I would say is that Holly Holm was a big star coming off of beating Ronda and may have brought a slightly different audience over. Meltzer has pointed out that Ronda's PPVs are bought by a differet set of people than who usually buy UFC PPVs, and presumably Holly brought some of that over.

Good point. Holly's 1st title defense after kicking Ronda's head off would definitely draw some viewers. Holly's fox card against someone casuals didn't know also had 4.7 million viewers.

Conor's all by himself this time and trying to talk shit after he got finished in 2 rounds. It'll probably do well but doubtful it gets anywhere close to 1.5 million.

I like how Sherdoggers and Conor fanboys act as if 196 and the upcoming 202 were 100% audience focused on him. Like nobody tuned in to see other fighters fight.

IMO no. there was so much buzz around conor before the 1st fight that's gone now, I just can't see more people tuning in for the 2nd considering how the 1st went. that, and 202 is a pretty weak card.

Probably not but it won't be far away. It will certainly outsell 200 however

Nope !

1. Conor has a lost
2. Holy had some star power after beating Ronda . Casuals won't be as excited for rumble vs glover as a co main as Tate vs Holm
3. I think people are starting to realize while the fight is real the rivalry (sp?) is right up there with wwe .

MMA fans are pretty horrific bangwagoners. Lose 1 fight many lose interest so who knows.

Back