Wilders KOs are way more impressive than Foreman,Tysons etc.

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wilder KOs real HWs and they even outweight him.

Mike Tyson, Foreman and other boxers KOd CWs (by todays standards)

Good night.

giphy.gif

no they aren't, he's kayoing guys who aren't accomplished, don't have reps. George was beating up guys like Joe Frazier who beat everyone around at the time. I'd say it's more impressive to hit a dude so hard that he lifts up off the canvas. George would literally make you think he was going to seriously maim someone, that's why Chuvalo's manager stopped their fight when he did.

Mike Tyson KO'd big heavyweights by today's standards

you're right mike KO'd guys far bigger than him

Mike Tyson never KOd a guy like Fury.

Hell ... I would favour Fury vs Mike Tyson.

Wilder was 208-209 lbs vs 260+ lbs Fury and he still put him down.

Mike Tyson never KOd a guy like Fury.

Hell ... I would favour Fury vs Mike Tyson.

Wilder was 208-209 lbs vs 260+ lbs Fury and he still put him down.

But he didn't KO him though.

Wilders right hand is probably more powerful than any single punch from Foreman or Tyson, but those two had a wider range of tools to hurt you with.

Also i'm not sure there is much of a difference in the average size of HWs now compared to Tysons era, and Tyson was like 5'9 fighting those guys. Your criticism might apply to (young) Foremans era more but then its worth bearing in mind that even though the average size was smaller back then, the overall skill level was higher.

Wilders right hand is probably more powerful than any single punch from Foreman or Tyson, but those two had a wider range of tools to hurt you with.

Also i'm not sure there is much of a difference in the average size of HWs now compared to Tysons era, and Tyson was like 5'9 fighting those guys. Your criticism might apply to (young) Foremans era more but then its worth bearing in mind that even though the average size was smaller back then, the overall skill level was higher.

Michael Spinks
6 ft 2 1⁄2 in (189 cm)
212 1⁄4 lb (96 kg; 15 st)

Evander Holyfield
215 lb

There was nearly a 30lb weight difference between Tyson and Bruno and a 5inch height difference

There was nearly a 30lb weight difference between Tyson and Bruno and a 5inch height difference
It's listed as 10lbs but Bruno looked huge compared to Tyson

Wiki had 27lb as did somewhere else
Actually you know what....i only looked at the first fight weight.

2nd fight was indeed a much bigger difference

no they aren't, he's kayoing guys who aren't accomplished,

But that has nothing do with their chins. Wilder is the ONLY fighter with consistent 1-punch KOs among the HWs. Not even Shavers had that.

That said, Mike Tyson would slaughter him.

No, its the comp.

Can't you keep the Wilder/Fury posts in the same thread given they're all comments that would fit there? As opposed to creating a new thread each time? It's kind of shitting all over the front page at this point. Thanks in advance.
<Gordonhat>
Also, prime Tyson KOs Wilder or Fury, prime Foreman likely kills both in the ring.

Back