Wilder's Girl.

I was just going to say it's a toss up between that and middle eastern chicks. Their jet black hair is the cherry on the sundae!!!!
Like Baudo Jack's wife....My god!!! I look at those like the show /collector car you keep in the garage. The car you baby.

But I'm not going to lie it's hard to beat a good old American PAWG! Now this is the race car. You beat on!!! The one you run into the ground and had your tools on every nut and bolt
Yep, their sexy eyes and jet black hair puts the lotion in the basket for me. It's not that I necessarily prefer Latina/Hispanic or Middle Eastern women themselves it's their features. I'd throw Italian women with striking Mediterranean features in there as well.

She looks like a prostitute.

Tattoos on women turn me off. Particularly large, revealing ones. Such as the one on her cleavage.

Thats a weird looking ass. I never got the trend of big giant clown asses.
Its cuz all the simps listening to rap music. Their overlord gangster/drug dealer/rapper tells them big asses are in now and so they obey

Its cuz all the simps listening to rap music. Their overlord gangster/drug dealer/rapper tells them big asses are in now and so they obey

Lol what Nonsense! I love hip hop but I’m with Seano; I’m not interested in women who’s arse is the size of a hippos. Each to their own though

She's got the kind of arse that looks great fully clothed on Instagram, but naked is rolls of fat and cellulite city.

Real talk i think guys who talk shit about other man's women are almost 100% not getting any snizz and don't know how to treat the ladies

Lol at people acting like guys liking big boobs or butts is a new thing.

Pretend it's not a thing
Like the Kardashians haven't been the most famous and richest women in the world for over a decade because they are thot boxes
Real talk i think guys who talk shit about other man's women are almost 100% not getting any snizz and don't know how to treat the ladies
Yeah, I think its textbook incel. Also, if they posted a real pic I'm sure they wouldn't be winning any beauty contest either.

Lol at people acting like guys liking big boobs or butts is a new thing.

Pretend it's not a thing
Like the Kardashians haven't been the most famous and richest women in the world for over a decade because they are thot boxes

Yeah, I think its textbook incel. Also, if they posted a real pic I'm sure they wouldn't be winning any beauty contest either.
Lol I was talking to this dude I know from around town. I call him Florida, don't know his real name but he's from down there. Older black dude who's always fishing down in the Keys and comes back up here to work, then goes back down, rinse repeat.

Everytime he sees a chick w/ a big butt, doesn't matter how busted her face is, he literally goes "Wow look at that big ole ass! Got Damn!" He drives a cab so he came to pick me up from the hospital and there was this kinda trashy white chick w/ us but she was thicc. I was full of painkillers and a nerve break w/ a heavy splint so I could barely move. Took me like 2mins to get out the chair and into the car.

Meanwhile this mf'er is just yelling at an 8 out of 10 w/ the fucking car door open, "Ooooh look at that big ole ass! Mmm love me a big ass. You hittin that?." I didn't even bother telling him that was my nurse and I was no condition to beat the pussy up or anything close barely 30hrs after having foot reconstruction surgery."

My point is that dude's gotta be well into his 60's at least and his mantra is "First you gotta get that ass and then protect it. B/c if you don't then she'll leave ya!" Big asses have been in for quite awhile. Black dudes and Spanish dudes figured it out early, us whites came along a lot later, I think.

The thread is about another man's woman. What are we supposed to talk about?

The thread is about another man's woman. What are we supposed to talk about?
It's fine to comment on her man.

It's that certain tone some people have that demeans her and just reeks of a bitter dude who can't get any lovin

It's fine to comment on her man.

It's that certain tone some people have that demeans her and just reeks of a bitter dude who can't get any lovin
I'm a married man myself. No issue here. Just don't think a big sloppy, cellulite ass looks good.

I'm a married man myself. No issue here. Just don't think a big sloppy, cellulite ass looks good.
I can agree with that.

I'm definitely an ass man all the way but these big instagram clown asses are a bit much.

And have you ever read some of the horror stories of ass implants? Oh my god....

She looks intellectual. Type of gal you can sit down and talked about stoic philosophy, the theory of plate tectonics.

Back