Wilder's Girl.

Yeah that's almost too perfect. Like shes too gorgeous

Unfortunately my friend DDs are the starting point for some. I'm a sick sick man lmao.
Team BBW.
Ah I got you, lol. You must love you some Serena body. How does she move so well with all that thicccness?

I started off w/ Pam Anderson so I didn't have a whole lotta room to move up, lol..You see Salma Hayek's titties at the Golden Globes. They were tremendous. And she's like 50. I don't know if her tits are very old but she looked great.

salma-hayek-wows-on-the-red-carpet-golden-globes.jpg

{<tongue}{<tongue}
She's 53 and still looks better than many women in Hollywood. Salma that is, not Pam.

Last edited:
She's 53 and still looks better than many women in Hollywood. Salma that is, not Pam.
Yeah Salma's so beautiful it's not even fair. Love her accent too. True, Pam didn't age too well, lol but her good years were goood for a young me.

Yeah Salma's so beautiful it's not even fair. Love her accent too. True, Pam didn't age too well, lol but her good years were goood for a young me.
Pam was a stunner in her prime but I've always found Salma sexier. I think she has more natural sex appeal. I agree though, Pam was bad ass in her prime. I remember seeing a young Pam on Home Improvement.

Pam was a stunner in her prime but I've always found Salma sexier. I think she has more natural sex appeal. I agree though, Pam was bad ass in her prime. I remember seeing a young Pam on Home Improvement.
The older Selma gets the thicker and better she looks.

Yeah latina/Spanish women are the sexiest women on Earth. Can't beat em. I'm pretty sure when I knock a chick up it'll be a Puerto Rican or some kinda Sud American mujer.

It's like anything else...you start off in moderation but then you sometimes get bored and need bigger and bigger.

I'm like that with b00bi3s.
While I feel differently, I can't help but admire your reasoning sir.

Yeah latina/Spanish women are the sexiest women on Earth. Can't beat em. I'm pretty sure when I knock a chick up it'll be a Puerto Rican or some kinda Sud American mujer.
I think so too. For me it's their sharp features that can't be beat. You'll see a lot of really attractive women in the Middle East too but the cultural differences would be difficult to overcome. Salma is basically the best of both worlds because she's also part Lebanese.

=
Ah I got you, lol. You must love you some Serena body. How does she move so well with all that thicccness?
I called her Kevin Randlewoman in a thread about her years back. Damn, just imagine if the like system had been around back then.

=

I called her Kevin Randlewoman in a thread about her years back. Damn, just imagine if the like system had been around back then.
Lol that's actually pretty fucking hilarious.

=

eeu0qGg.gif

I think so too. For me it's their sharp features that can't be beat. You'll see a lot of really attractive women in the Middle East too but the cultural differences would be difficult to overcome. Salma is basically the best of both worlds because she's also part Lebanese.
I was just going to say it's a toss up between that and middle eastern chicks. Their jet black hair is the cherry on the sundae!!!!
Like Baudo Jack's wife....My god!!! I look at those like the show /collector car you keep in the garage. The car you baby.

But I'm not going to lie it's hard to beat a good old American PAWG! Now this is the race car. You beat on!!! The one you run into the ground and had your tools on every nut and bolt

Back