Wilder's ear

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like it coulda had a ear drum rupture could explain his loss of equilibrium the entire fight afterwards I think if it's so his career is done.

The more recent news articles say it was a laceration and not a busted eardrum.

His eardrum was fine. He did not lose equilibrium because of it. He’s just not good enough

His team said he just had a cut in his ear... I noticed his legs being a bit off at the end of the first. I think he just never recovered from that first knockdown, similar to the AJ/Ruiz fight.

He lost about 18 of his last 20 rounds vs Fury. So whatever happened Fury was a better fighter.

His team said he just had a cut in his ear... I noticed his legs being a bit off at the end of the first. I think he just never recovered from that first knockdown, similar to the AJ/Ruiz fight.
It reminded me a lot of AJ/Ruiz as well.

His ear was just cut.
Not a eardrum rupture.

Wilders legs weren't under him because he was getting cracked in the temple and chin. The back of his head as well.

Boxing - the best sport to partake in and have ear gauges.
Said that to my wife last night. Crazy. I couldn't tell if it was from there or not, the upper ear also had some swelling like a bit of cauliflower too, so maybe that. But it was a minor thing on the ear, not internal. And my first thought/comment was "gauges".

Back