Wilder's big step up? Not yet.

CrashStitches

Please Cha Cha Cha
Banned
Reaction score
The Bronze Bomber's people are milking it right now. He just got signed to fight at Boardwalk Hall on Oct 26 vs Nicolai Firtha at 21-10-1 (8). Another firing squad victim.

They're gonna keep feeding this guy cats with no pop. Be funny if it backfired on them one day.

At some point his management has to realize these guys are hurting him more then helping him. You can tell by twitter posts and interviews he is fully in love with his power.

There would be a point in Wilder's career where a fight with Firtha would actually be kind of impressive.
Firtha is a legit gatekeeper.

However, Wilder is going on his 30th pro fight. He shouldn't be fighting Firtha now.

Firtha's being brought in as another notch on his bedpost, I have doubts about Wilder's chin, but it won't get tested in this bout.

anyone see him sparring with Haye? he looked like a complete amateur lol

0:52 Wilder
1;13 Wilder
1:06 Not Wilder. Do you see tattoos on his arm. If you pause at 1:06 in the glare on his shoulder. No tattoos.

removed link as video posted above

so the dark black guy in most of the sparring footage wasn't Wilder? you sure?

0:52 Wilder
1;13 Wilder
1:06 Not Wilder. Do you see tattoos on his arm. If you pause at 1:06 in the glare on his shoulder. No tattoos.

Wasn't Wilder getting rocked.

^^^^^

Do you see tattoos in the freeze frame in that video?

seems odd that his own camp would put it out and make up names :p

I am completely unconvinced by your tattoo theory as you seem to be the only person promoting it. his skin is sweaty and I've found pics like this where the tattoos aren't really that clear while his skin is dry

Deontay_Wilder_20110222160316.jpg

The only thing that video shows is the possible reason why Groves left Booth, as notice Booth wearing the Andy Lee shirt, another middleweight he trains. Who knows maybe Booth favours Lee, and so Groves felt a bit undervalued. Lee is also Fury's cousin weirdly enough. Pure speculation on my part mind.

I am completely unconvinced by your tattoo theory as you seem to be the only person promoting it. his skin is sweaty and I've found pics like this where the tattoos aren't really that clear while his skin is dry

If you have two eyes, it's clear the guy at 1:06 has no tattoos. The glare on his shoulder would clearly show a tattoo.

here is a screenshot from the video, clearly it's wilder yet his tattoos are barely visible

6z1x.png

The only thing that video shows is the possible reason why Groves left Booth, as notice Booth wearing the Andy Lee shirt, another middleweight he trains. Who knows maybe Booth favours Lee, and so Groves felt a bit undervalued. Lee is also Fury's cousin weirdly enough. Pure speculation on my part mind.

Groves is a super middleweight

like I said, the glare on his shoulder would reveal a tattoo.

while he is sweating? the glare would bounce off the sweat, revealing nothing :p

it's like when you are driving and get glare off the tarmac...you can't see the details of the tarmac through the glare

so yes it is Wilder until someone legitimate says it isn't.

The guy in the vid has no tattoos as far as I'm concerned.

Back