Wilder: Wlad will have to come here if he wants my belt.

Taskmaster99

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Deontay Wilder running his mouth again:

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/08...need-to-come-to-america-in-2016-for-wbc-belt/

Who the hell is he to give demands to Klitschko?? A guy who just won his belt in January and has a record full of bums giving instructions to a man who holds the other 3 titles including the IBO and Ring titles for about 10 years.

I like Wilder....but the more he opens his mouth...the more I hope he gets his crap kicked in!!!! The day he starts defending against legitimate opponents is the day he can start talking himself up. In my opinion...I don't think he gets past Povetkin next year.

Here. There. Anywhere. Wlad takes that belt

Funny thing is, Wlad will just shrug his shoulders and say "Okay."

Wlad will probably be looking towards retiring after Fury. Who cares.

You think he retires after Fury?

I can see it. Especially if he manages to lose.

Maybe Im looking to far into things but I dont think Wlad is interested anymore.

I can see it. Especially if he manages to lose.

Maybe Im looking to far into things but I dont think Wlad is interested anymore.

I could see him not being interested. Besides that one belt....he's accomplished everything he can. He's got a beautiful wife, new baby, tons of money and doctorate degrees to fall back on so why not just retire and enjoy life.

I could see him not being interested. Besides that one belt....he's accomplished everything he can. He's got a beautiful wife, new baby, tons of money and doctorate degrees to fall back on so why not just retire and enjoy life.

Ya man, I just dont see the interest elsewhere after Fury.

Wlad will probably be looking towards retiring after Fury. Who cares.

No way. I bet Wlads got a few more years left. He will retire the unified champ.

Id be shocked if he fought more than once after Fury.

I bet Haymon told him to say such a stupid thing. Wilder seems too smart to come up with such bs. To me at least.

Id be shocked if he fought more than once after Fury.

Not only is he interested in breaking the record of Joe Louis, but he has also a contract to fulfill, and he said himself numerous times that he wants go a few more years.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Not only is he interested in breaking the record of Joe Louis, but he has also a contract to fulfill, and he said himself numerous times that he wants go a few more years.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

He also said hed walk away before boxing beat him, looked awful in his last outing, and is probably in for the hardest fight he has had in ages against Fury.

He also said hed walk away before boxing beat him, looked awful in his last outing, and is probably in for the hardest fight he has had in ages against Fury.

He couldn't pull the trigger vs. Jennings for whatever reason, opposed to his performance vs. Pulev.

But he didn't look nearly as bad as he did vs. Corrie Sanders in 2003. That's 12 years ago and he's still at it.

Actually he looked worse vs. Tony Thompson in 2008 than he did vs. Jennings, who basically ran for 12 rounds.

I expect the win vs Fury but I think hes going to get busted up in the process.

I expect the win vs Fury but I think hes going to get busted up in the process.

I don't see how this would make him want to retire. It doesn't get worse than the beating Corrie Sanders gave him.

I don't see how this would make him want to retire. It doesn't get worse than the beating Corrie Sanders gave him.

12 1/2 years ago.

That's pretty funny for him to say.

This is THE dumbest thing I've ever heard of Wilder saying:

"You're the legit Champ, and you sell out stadiums...but you gotta come HERE where I half-pack a house in Tuscaloosa if you want my paper belt."

^basically that. Being an American HW titlist doesn't mean shit to Wlad Deontay.

Back