News Wilder wins arbitration battle: has the right to force trilogy fight with Fury

Would everyone keep this same energy had Fury been smashed by Wilder? I doubt it very much. In fact I think the same lot would be screaming that Fury was entitled to fulfill his contract of a rematch and that Wilder had to oblige him.

Exactly people decide who they hate and present their "analysis" accordingly

Many are just face paint wearing fanatics, don't be surprised by the bias nature of their posts

yeah the hate he gets is weird? His fighters must love him, he gets them title shots when some of them don’t really deserve it. He had helped put boxing back on the map I’m Britain these last few years, and he’s far more fckin honest than the likes of arum or finkle.
My guess is people don’t like paying ppvs in Britain. Tight arse fans that want to see fighters put their health on the line for their entertainment, but not really get paid properly for it? Wankers

he was also the only person working towards the wilder/Joshua fight. But we know that a fight can’t be made if 1 side has no intention of making it happen
There is a reason as well that canelo has been raving about Hearn saying how great it and and that he wants to keep working with him

Your post is rather ironic because you are just as biased regards wilder, as the fury fans in this thread

when it comes to being biased you beat tidwell for the undisputed. And to be fair you have defended your crown against all comers, no arbitration needed

I'm merely WBA regular

Last edited:
Honestly, I think Fury and his handlers knew all along theyd have to fight Wilder again.
That's what he's insinuating but didnt we just get an arbitration verdict? Who's got a crystal ball?

That's what he's insinuating but didnt we just get an arbitration verdict? Who's got a crystal ball?
Im sure they know what was written in the contract and the expected outcome

They're either idiots who didn't read the contract they signed, or they knew the Wilder thing was gonna happen, but sent Fury out to say the AJ fight was done anyway. Weirdly enough Fury announced the AJ fight was done just before the decision came out. Almost like they knew it would happen and were trying to shift blame onto Wilder.

Hopefully they're negotiating with Wilder as we speak. They have til Sunday, I think.
Nope. They have 48 hours now due to the WBO getting involved.

fury mouths off about how he doesn't care about the money every chance he gets.

they were both going to make almost 100 million dollars on this one, and wilder wants 20 to step aside.

you'd think a man who doesn't give a shit about money and only wants to fight the best would not have a problem taking 80M instead of 100 to get this fight done.

Wilder doesn't deserve the rematch after getting 'beat' twice and especially considering his pathetic excuses after the second fight.
The stuff he said about Fury, Hatton etc can ruin people's careers and his treatment of Breland was disgusting.
If he gets his rematch I hope he is embarrassred more than the 2nd fight.
He is so lucky to have been blessed with such power, without it he would he a nobody.

I don't think too many are clamoring for a third Fury/Wilder fight, but this is completely on Fury and his team. They signed a contract with a rematch clause and then pretended like it didn't exist and even turned down a 3rd Wilder fight which could've happened back in January or February, leaving plenty of time for a Wilder/Joshua showdown in the summer. If you really wanted to see this fight, your ire should be directed at the Fury camp, first and foremost.

I still think some step-aside money plus some kind of deal with the relevant sanctioning bodies that Wilder gets the winner can be worked out, but if it doesn't, it's pretty obvious where the blame lies.

Wilder doesn't deserve the rematch after getting 'beat' twice and especially considering his pathetic excuses after the second fight.
The stuff he said about Fury, Hatton etc can ruin people's careers and his treatment of Breland was disgusting.
If he gets his rematch I hope he is embarrassred more than the 2nd fight.
He is so lucky to have been blessed with such power, without it he would he a nobody.
None of that voids a contract though...
Hi all. I have arrived

Fury and his team look like total bell ends, after his new weirdo cult following acting like he walks on water, not gonna lie this is hilarious.

And he sounds rustled as fuck because he knows AJ’s correct.

I think Wilder's starting high w/ his negotiating as is the usual per the step aside money. Wilder should get what he can for the step aside money, get a fight or two under his belt, then hopefully fight Tyson or AJ after we get a winner there.

As stated, AJ/Fury is a blockbuster fight. 20mil is a lot of money but nowhere near what either man involved will make and imo it's well worth the dollar amount to pay Wilder, esp if they can get Deontay down on his take to just step aside and allow this fight to happen.

Back