News Wilder wins arbitration battle: has the right to force trilogy fight with Fury

You really think Wilder will beat Fury? lol

Gloves or no gloves, look at how Fury dismantled him in the rematch lmao.
What do you mean gloves or no gloves? Wilder got beat because of the cheating that occurred. Anyone with working eyes can see that. Wilder won the first fight but was robbed and the second fight should be a disqualification win for him. There’s no reason to believe he doesn’t win the third.

What do you mean gloves or no gloves? Wilder got beat because of the cheating that occurred. Anyone with working eyes can see that. Wilder won the first fight but was robbed and the second fight should be a disqualification win for him. There’s no reason to believe he doesn’t win the third.
Stop this nonsense. Its about half a step away from blatant trolling.

Stop this nonsense. Its about half a step away from blatant trolling.
First fight wilder dropped him twice while all fury did was feint and taunt, that was a wilder win.
Second fight u can literally see the gloves aren’t normal.
But sure, accuse me of trolling because you can’t argue with what I’m saying.

First fight wilder dropped him twice while all fury did was feint and taunt, that was a wilder win.
Bro, for whatever reason Wilder got his ass beat in 2nd fight, chances are his underdeveloped style of fighting was too rudimentary for Fury not to seem like he was 10 steps ahead at all times. Fury learned from first fight which was much closer. In summary, First fight you have more of an argument, but 2nd fight was just an asswhooping.

Arguing with nonsense isn’t worth wasting the precious time we all get to spend on Earth.

Last edited:
My imagination is wrapped around Fury-AJ right now. Let's see it. Wilder got his two chances. Have to say the 'Fury fought with tampered gloves' theory is WILD.
And then to hire a new trainer who basically took a dive when you fought? I like Wilder because he fights to destroy but his handling of this loss has been bizarre to say the least.
As long Wilder packs his right hand, he'll be in any fight with anyone and I think he beats all HWs not named Tyson Fury.

My imagination is wrapped around Fury-AJ right now. Let's see it. Wilder got his two chances. Have to say the 'Fury fought with tampered gloves' theory is WILD.
And then to hire a new trainer who basically took a dive when you fought? I like Wilder because he fights to destroy but his handling of this loss has been bizarre to say the least.
As long Wilder packs his right hand, he'll be in any fight with anyone and I think he beats all HWs not named Tyson Fury.
The gloves were suspect but I'd still rather see Joshua/Fury first. Wilder gets the winner.

Wilder is too old to make any significant fundamental changes to his skill set. It’s an incredibly uninteresting fight.

Back