Wilder Warns MMA Fighters

Would probably fight at 205. Bones would take him down and smash his face in

I have one thing to say.

USADA

It's really funny to see all these boxers (Fury, Wilder, May) threatening to come and fight in MMA.
Just do it already!

Hopefully at heavyweight, but wouldn't mind seeing him knock Jones lights out. One can dream anyways haha

That's fantasy.
In reality, Jones puts him on the ground and chokes him.

"You have to be a motherf***ing man for 36 minutes"

Well Wilder's clearly never been on the mats in his entire life.

The problem is that even some MMA fighters says that kind of shit. If they disrespect their own sports, others guys won't do it for them

Talk

No boxer making millions in their prime is coming to MMA to get smashed for 500k

A washed up pro wrestler with no fighting skills made a million by having a UFC fight. Wilder would make significantly more.

What boxers don't understand is that boxing is NOT the best defense against boxing. Grappling is a better defense against boxing than boxing is to itself.

Also, there is very little efficient defense in boxing. You either run away or you get hit. This is why more boxers die inside the ring than MMA fighters.

MMA fighters spend countless ours practicing a really good defense against striking, which is distance and grappling. A boxer who doesn't understand this is most likely going to be taken down and submitted.

MMA fighters are masters of self-defense, while boxing is mostly offense. If a boxer doesn't land that kill shot, then it is going to be either a long night for him or a quick sleepy one. LOL

Conor is an unathletic panic wrestler with 0 heart. .. he even went for a double leg vs Floyd in a BOXING MATCH and Floyd stuffed that ... HAHA.
Conor is athletic. That should not be debated. Now, if you want to debate relative athleticism then that is doable. Conor does have heart. Again, if you want to debate relative heart then that can be done. Conor is an MMA fighter. It would be surprising if he didn't attempt self-defense against a better a striker.

I do believe based on the evidence so far, in a very competitive fight, Conor is simply a "puncher's chance" fighter. Experienced UFC fighters who lose to Conor lose a lot of points in my own personal rankings of fighters.

Conor is athletic. That should not be debated. Now, if you want to debate relative athleticism then that is doable. Conor does have heart. Again, if you want to debate relative heart then that can be done. Conor is an MMA fighter. It would be surprising if he didn't attempt self-defense against a better a striker.

I do believe based on the evidence so far, in a very competitive fight, Conor is simply a "puncher's chance" fighter. Experienced UFC fighters who lose to Conor lose a lot of points in my own personal rankings of fighters.

shut the fuck up troll.

Feed him to Johnny Walkgoat.

Talk, but if these boxers want to get into MMA I'm all for it. Worse case they wash out and it's uneventful, best case they develop their other skills and make it to a high level, which means more entertainment for us

Conor is an unathletic panic wrestler with 0 heart. .. he even went for a double leg vs Floyd in a BOXING MATCH and Floyd stuffed that ... HAHA.
you like making things up it seems. ironic given you have facts in your username.

giphy.gif

Anyone who tries to transition into MMA that late in life with no wrestling or BJJ experience is going to have problems. Your best hope is to fight a stubborn idiot who thinks they have something to prove by standing and trading shots with you(Sylvia vs Mercer is a good example). Wilder's best bet is to develop a strong guard and stall until the ref stands them back up where he can unload big punches. Not a fucking chance he'd be able to stop a takedown by anyone who's worth a damn.

Greg Hardy gassed 2 fights ago and he went the distance vs a legit HW a few weeks ago.

#ibelieve

And Hardy wasn't even a pro boxer before he joined the UFC. Amateur against his woman, but not pro.

Wilder would get Ezekiel Choked in 1 minute by Olyeinik

I love how people take the kill people thing seriously... do people think a Wilder punch is harder than say an Uberkee or a Crocop headkick... it really isn’t.

Back