Wilder vs Ortiz II Predictions

i think ortiz counters him early and drops him but wilder comes back and stops him in the later rounds again

I think this is a closer fight than the board thinks tbh

I can't shake what happened last time. I am sorry but I just can't

Ortiz was boxing his ass up for like 9 round and hurt him badly in one of them.

Yes he got caught and I acknowledge Wilder's greatness and power

But this seems like a real dangerous fight to me

this but i think wilders power AND chin will win him this fight

Cant help but think age will play a massive role in this fight......I think Ortiz's opportunity was the first time round

Cant help but think age will play a massive role in this fight......I think Ortiz's opportunity was the first time round

it will. This is a gimme for wilder. Ortiz May look good but he’s past being a top fighter. Looked poor against average opposition in his last fight
This rematch is a joke tbh

Ortiz is a tough out. A very tough out.
Fury gave Wilder problems with his movement, which Ortiz doesn't have, but Ortiz is slick as hell.
Late Wilder stoppage or Ortiz split with failed drug test.

Press conference is on BOMB SQUAD good fights coming up within the next couple of weeks.

The only problem I have with Wilder is that he had them babies and kids on that Boat without their life jacket's crawling around and it only takes a second for one of them to fall into that dirty water and be gone, so if anybody knows him and speaks to him let him know because these stories happen every day, so put them life jacket's on them kids.

Wilder KO in the 8th. I hope Ortiz provides some opposition, but once the egg is cracked, I don’t give him too much of a chance.

I think Wilder finishes him in later rounds, I think Ortiz is very tough though and is very well schooled in boxing.. I don't think Wilder is just gonna KO him easily and in 1st round, he is saying he will do it much faster this time, but I don't think so, Ortiz is hard and very crafty. I think Wilder by finish in late rounds again.

Ortiz winning folks

I picked Ortiz for the first fight and I was one punch away from being right. But I think Ortiz will look a lot older and slower in this fight, whereas Wilder is very much still in his prime. No doubt that Ortiz is the craftier fighter and may actually steal a round here or there, but Wilder will find a home for that right hand again. He always does, and Ortiz will be stopped.

it will. This is a gimme for wilder. Ortiz May look good but he’s past being a top fighter. Looked poor against average opposition in his last fight
This rematch is a joke tbh
Not a gimme fight at all. Think Ortiz is one of those guys who plays to his competition.

Or, weve see him with and without his vitamins lol.

Surprised at some comments on this fight

Wilder in the last fight was outboxed by the best version of Ortiz we have ever seen, yet some people think a few years older Ortiz with no decent fights in him will be better?

After he got knocked out?

Surprised at some comments on this fight

Wilder in the last fight was outboxed by the best version of Ortiz we have ever seen, yet some people think a few years older Ortiz with no decent fights in him will be better?

After he got knocked out?
I picked ortiz because i didn't know it'd be the cool thing to do....wanted to just lay a bullshit prediction down and look smart in the 10% chance ortiz actually pulled out a decision

Wouldn't say Ortiz got obliterated last time, but he's more than likely getting obliterated this time.
that was a textbook case of being faded into Bolivian.

Back