Wilder vs Ortiz II Predictions

The age cutting cuban via decision

Ortiz def on them vitamins. I don't want to see Wilder lose. These guys hit fucking hard though and anything can happen.

How about you stop posting in the boxing forum since all you want to do is talk shit about boxing? Lmk if you want to make that happen. Ill happily oblige.

I'm fine thanks, unless Im breaking rules I don't think you should threaten members because you don't like what they say.

I'm fine thanks, unless Im breaking rules I don't think you should threaten members because you don't like what they say.
Where did I threaten you? Sensitive fella.

And yes posting nothing in the boxing forum other than talking shit about boxing would fall under trolling. Not that were overly strict. You just seem to offer fuck all.

how does this guy look close to 50 ? lol lay off the crack ladies

luis-ortiz%20(8)_1.jpg

Where did I threaten you? Sensitive fella.

And yes posting nothing in the boxing forum other than talking shit about boxing would fall under trolling. Not that were overly strict. You just seem to offer fuck all.

You must not be reading all my posts because only a small % criticize boxing. Who's really the sensitive one here? :)

I hope he stops wilder .. wilder needs to be humbled a bit

You must not be reading all my posts because only a small % criticize boxing. Who's really the sensitive one here? :)
These alone date just about two weeks back.
Who's the best fighter Ortiz has beaten? A 45 year old Tony Thompson? lol boxing.
canelo fight was like a boring sparring session. even with the ko it was boring as hell. ufc prelim fights are far more exciting.
UFC main might not have been elite but it was between 2 guys who came to fight and go to war unlike the sparring session we saw in the boxing with one guy throwing pitty patter jabs for 30min and the other standing infront blocking them until one got gassed and KO. That might crap might have cut it 30 years ago when there was no contrast but not today.
This is MMA not boxing. There is no career long record padding with bums.
The biggest boxing thread of the year is for 2 youtube clowns? Lol boxing.

Feel free to compare it with my other posts in this forum, also feel free to correct me on any of those posts you quoted because all of it was 100% accurate imo. Being negative does not equate to trolling if its legitimate.

Last edited:
Ortiz is like what 44 years old ? because he's been 40 for the past couple of years since HBO, so he's on his last big payday and will get stopped.

Ortiz is past prime and 40 so his time is done Wilder by KO.

Ortiz is like what 44 years old ? because he's been 40 for the past couple of years since HBO, so he's on his last big payday and will get stopped.

Ortiz is past prime and 40 so his time is done Wilder by KO.
Source?

Wouldn't say Ortiz got obliterated last time, but he's more than likely getting obliterated this time.
Most likely since he's older and has looked less than impressive since the first fight.

Back