Wilder vs Ortiz II Predictions

dayumlol

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Ortiz never looked that good, Wilder is fuuucked.

luis-ortiz%20(15)_1.jpg

luis-ortiz%20(8)_1.jpg

luis-ortiz%20(1)_9.jpg

Wilder by KO early. Within 4 rounds.

People often fall into the who's improved, who's declined trap. Same fighters, similar result. Wilder 9.

Wilder should take it really early, an old man like Ortiz getting in shape at his age will not help things

Wilder KO2

Damn Ortiz is in fantastic shape.

Wilder within 5.

I dont know.
This is the final of the big 3s "tune up" bouts, and everyone else fucked up in their bouts.
Joshua lost and brought into the mix Ruiz.
Fury almost lost due to the giant cut on his face against Wallin.

Something tells me this fight goes the way its suppose to and Wilder wins with a big KO, but if Ortiz somehow snuffs him, and its possible, it could change things
If Ortiz can move around and outbox Wilder, he could win a decision. Its possible.

Wilder 6th Round KO

Ortiz won’t get out of the first round. He’s at least 40, possibly much older, and despite all the training won’t be a shadow of what he was the first time around.

yeah wilder is going to knock him out quicker than the first time. ortiz isn't younger than he was in the first fight, and his age was really the thing to separate the two. i don't see how things can go any better this time.

i would love to see ortiz win though, just to shut wilder up about AJ.

Wilder by devastating KO, (even though I got this nagging feeling he might not have it all his own way).

Wilder wins in brutal fashion within the first half of the scheduled rounds.

I predict views will be low.

wilder again. i love wilder box. always exciting ko victory.

Luis Ortiz by KO. He could have stopped Wilder last time but they decided to screw him over. This time I hope he knocks Wilder out cold.

Expecting Wilder/Stiverne 2 all over again.

Ortiz may be in good shape but he hasn’t shown me anything that tells me he can make this a different fight.

Fuck I don't even care, I think this is going to be a war. Ortiz is extremely motivated, which is a win for fans.

Back