Wilder vs Molina

:rolleyes: So now you two are comparing Joshua's opponents after 13 fights to Wilder's after 34. That in itself tells a story.
Personally, I can't envisage AJ picking easy fights up to 20, let alone 30. His boxing fundamentals are streets ahead of Wilder.

Actually, no. Im not the one that compared them.

Holler at me about Wilder's awful fundamentals when he loses because of them.

People bitch and moan about a fighter not doing this or that by the book but if theyre still finding ways to win it doesnt really matter.

Ya his completely lopsided fight was really awful.

Joshua hasnt caught up at all, as he hasnt fought anyone. Lol at you saying Whyte is better than Wilder's opponents. How ridiculous.

Hmmm I distinctly seem to remember Deontay doing the chicken dance in round 3. Then getting countered while swinging wildly against a badly hurt opponent for 4 rounds past the point he should have been taken out. It was a pretty piss poor display of HW dominance for the great american hope. And lets remember Arreola disposed of Molina in 1 round.

Hmmm I distinctly seem to remember Deontay doing the chicken dance in round 3. Then getting countered while swinging wildly against a badly hurt opponent for 4 rounds past the point he should have been taken out. It was a pretty piss poor display of HW dominance for the great american hope. And lets remember Arreola disposed of Molina in 1 round.

Lol. Someone got hit in a fight. Oh noes.

If you want to play the boxing math game go ahead and mention Arreola and Stiverne while youre at it.

Actually, no. Im not the one that compared them.

Holler at me about Wilder's awful fundamentals when he loses because of them.

People bitch and moan about a fighter not doing this or that by the book but if theyre still finding ways to win it doesnt really matter.

This. Boxing fans can be such knobs. They pick apart every stupid thing while Wilder wins fights by like 20 points and knocks the guy down four times.

They used to pick apart RJJ for his fundamentals while he was destroying guys in four divisions. Yes I like perfectly executed left hooks as much as the next guy but you know what I like more? Guys winning fights. Audley Harrison is about as technical a HW with a great pedigree as you're going to get and he's a complete bum. Just win baby.

Lol. Someone got hit in a fight. Oh noes.

If you want to play the boxing math game go ahead and mention Arreola and Stiverne while youre at it.

Deontay has fragility levelled at him before. And we saw it here quite clearly from not a very big puncher and he leaves himself wide open at times. That doesn't look good for his longevity as a champion or a top HW. Maybe he'll develop more of a Wlad style in the future but he needs to sharpen up his defensive failings.

Deontay has fragility levelled at him before. And we saw it here quite clearly from not a very big puncher and he leaves himself wide open at times. That doesn't look good for his longevity as a champion or a top HW. Maybe he'll develop more of a Wlad style in the future but he needs to sharpen up his defensive failings.

Molina can punch just fine. When he ate everything Stiverne had did he look brittle?

I would definitely take Wilder over Joshua. That's not even close. Joshua is so hopelessly overrated and he hasn't fought a single fighter who can punch back.

Sure Wilder can work on some things. Which fighter can't? That's why they have trainers and camps and all that. But the simple fact is he destroyed Molina and it wasn't close..

I would definitely take Wilder over Joshua. That's not even close. Joshua is so hopelessly overrated and he hasn't fought a single fighter who can punch back.

He may have talent but geez, his opponents have been AWFUL..

there is some proper shit being talked in this thread i see

Wilder beat a guy who has already been knocked out quick by shitty fighters, but he got wobbled badly by him

those chicken legs will not help him in the slightest when he fights someone with genuine ability and/or power

while i understand Wilder is American, and a lot of you guys have huge issues over you not having the best fighters anymore, especially the big guys, he would get absolutely creamed by Wlad and i would also pick Fury against him

not sure why people are comparing him to Joshua at this moment in time, but if he can hold on to his title for long enough(he wont unless he is managed very carefully) he may eventually get to a fight against Joshua

i doubt it happens, they seem to lining up Wlad-Fury and i would expect Wilder would want to fight the winner of that

either way, he isnt coming out on top

there is some proper shit being talked in this thread i see

Wilder beat a guy who has already been knocked out quick by shitty fighters, but he got wobbled badly by him

those chicken legs will not help him in the slightest when he fights someone with genuine ability and/or power

while i understand Wilder is American, and a lot of you guys have huge issues over you not having the best fighters anymore, especially the big guys, he would get absolutely creamed by Wlad and i would also pick Fury against him

not sure why people are comparing him to Joshua at this moment in time, but if he can hold on to his title for long enough(he wont unless he is managed very carefully) he may eventually get to a fight against Joshua

i doubt it happens, they seem to lining up Wlad-Fury and i would expect Wilder would want to fight the winner of that

either way, he isnt coming out on top

Get absolutely creamed like Jennings? Oh noes!

Sure Wilder can work on some things. Which fighter can't? That's why they have trainers and camps and all that. But the simple fact is he destroyed Molina and it wasn't close..

Joshua would have had him out of there within 3 rounds.

Molina can punch just fine. When he ate everything Stiverne had did he look brittle?

He took some decent shots but it's not like he got hit that hard and often in that fight.

He's had 34 fights and still look really raw! He's getting by on athleticism and power but he really needs to shore up his defence quickly. I think he's going to get boxed up by Fury if he gets that fight next.

He took some decent shots but it's not like he got hit that hard and often in that fight.

Ya thats not true. Stiverne dropped huge bombs on Wilder and he was never fazed.

insta003cf6a6.gif

:06, :46; :58; 1:42

He's been in there with Cammerelle and Majidov in the ammies. The 2 biggest punchers in the ammie game and took everything they had.

He's had 34 fights and still look really raw! He's getting by on athleticism and power but he really needs to shore up his defence quickly. I think he's going to get boxed up by Fury if he gets that fight next.

Yes because Fury is a defensive whiz and isnt susceptible to eating big shots.

He's been in there with Cammerelle and Majidov in the ammies. The 2 biggest punchers in the ammie game and took everything they had.

........with headgear?

Great argument.

He outboxed Stiverne for 12 rounds with ease in his last fight. Does that not count?

Yes because Fury is a defensive whiz and isnt susceptible to eating big shots.

Yeah he's not nearly as good defensively as Deontay 'Sugar' Wilder :rolleyes:

Back