Wilder vs Molina

Molina looked gas by the second. He is a solid fighter, but this fight looked like he took it as a way to make a few bucks on the side.

He's elite-level cannon fodder. He's a guy who goes on long winning streaks on the regional circuit and every now and then gets plucked from the boonies to lose to a star. He's Friday Night Fights material. Leapai-like.
Again he has one loss since his pro debut, so I don't know where this idea comes from.

I didn't say he's special but he's not that bad.

You not caring for his style doesn't mean he sucks. Again, Molina is no elite fighter but he's solid.

Im not talking so much about style as I am about ability..

Wilder is pretty solid....All you guys are just doing the typical "hate on our own homegrown American talent" routine..

Like Seano said tall lanky guys don't usually punch to the body that much.....Wilders body type is built for headhunting.....

Wilder is pretty solid....All you guys are just doing the typical "hate on our own homegrown American talent" routine..

I am not hating. I like the guy. Just pointing out certain things. Do you think if Molina was faster and a better boxer, after he had wilder rocked in the 2nd, he would've gone for the kill.

Again he has one loss since his pro debut, so I don't know where this idea comes from.

I didn't say he's special but he's not that bad.

I'm agreeing with you. He's not terrible by any means. Terrible fighters are guys you never hear about. Some guy who goes 1-10 then retires. That's not Molina.

Wilder is a good boxer, and an incredible athlete. But he has to work on some his flaws. He did show us that he can adjust. That's a good sign.

Like Seano said tall lanky guys don't usually punch to the body that much.....Wilders body type is built for headhunting.....

This.

Hey, I actually agree with those that say Wilder might not get past guys like Povetkin.

But he fought a good fight here, I don't really get what there was to hate about his performance here. He had a guy who quit in one KO loss to Arreola who decided not to quit here and went some rounds. Its not like it was a close fight or anything. Wilder kicked the shit out of the guy and showed flashes of versatility doing it.

This.

Hey, I actually agree with those that say Wilder might not get past guys like Povetkin.

But he fought a good fight here, I don't really get what there was to hate about his performance here. He had a guy who quit in one KO loss to Arreola who decided not to quit here and went some rounds. Its not like it was a close fight or anything. Wilder kicked the shit out of the guy and showed flashes of versatility doing it.

I think he will get past Povetkin but Wlad will be a toss up but come on he's Wlad. He can't get in trouble against Sasha

It took Beterbiev 7 rounds to take out Alexander Johnson

Oh shit look what I did!

So now he has to fight Povetkin in Russia as they can outbid Haymon, or they duck Povetkin. Bad things either way.

As long as Klitschko is around, Wilder will be as gettable a heavyweight champion as there could be for the foreseeable future. Eddie Hearn is probably licking his chops to get Anthony Joshua in with him. Fuck being a "prospect," Joshua smokes him.

So now he has to fight Povetkin in Russia as they can outbid Haymon, or they duck Povetkin. Bad things either way.

As long as Klitschko is around, Wilder will be as gettable a heavyweight champion as there could be for the foreseeable future. Eddie Hearn is probably licking his chops to get Anthony Joshua in with him. Fuck being a "prospect," Joshua smokes him.

Oh please joshua has fought shiteating bums. Highest ranked opponent has been 65

Lmao and who has Joshua fought?? Wake me up when he fights someone worth anything before he "smokes" anyone let along Wilder...

Klitschko is the most boring champ in boxing today...

Lmao and who has Joshua fought?? Wake me up when he fights someone worth anything before he "smokes" anyone let along Wilder...

Klitschko is the most boring champ in boxing today...

He's a much more complete fighter than Wilder. Joshua can punch, box and shows better defense. Wilder is a very flawed headhunter.

Joshua is more impressive against bums than Wilder is against bums.

It took Beterbiev 7 rounds to take out Alexander Johnson

Oh shit look what I did!

:D Beterbiev dominated the whole fight. Wilder got in trouble at least twice, a better fighter than Molina would have get advantage of that. Molina is a journeyman at most, this make Wilder look bad.

Definitely, sad times for HW boxing. Povetkin will destroy Wilder.

Is Wilder was Gennady Wilderovich these same posters would be calling him the next heavyweight king.

We know the above line is true even if some won't admit it.....

I doubt he beats Wlad, but I wouldn't give him no chance at all....Joshua has alot to prove before he deserves either of them....

:D Beterbiev dominated the whole fight. Wilder got in trouble at least twice, a better fighter than Molina would have get advantage of that. Molina is a journeyman at most, this make Wilder look bad.

Povetkin has had some crap performances aswell (much worse than what Wilder did against Molina) so I wouldn't be so sure about that at all...Povetkin is no world beater...

Haha wilder won all but 1 round, knocked him down 4 times, and the punch stats were ridiculous. Wilder destroyed him..

Back