Wilder-Molina.jpg

JLW- Jose Pedraza vs Andrey Klimov

ShoEx card-

LW- Ivan Redkach vs Dejan Zlaticanin
JMW- Julian Williams vs Arman Ovsepyan

6/13 4 PST/5 MST/6 CST/7 EST

Shit fight but oh well.

Bombbbbbbbbbbbb Squaddddddddddddd

This fight is reminiscent to Joe Frazier's first defenses against Terry Daniels and Ron Stander.....When a guy wins the heavyweight championship he is given a gimme fight as a victory lap and a reward for the title. He makes a few easy bucks and gets mentioned on sports shows and then in awhile must look for serious competition.

Legit step up for Molina.
Probably will make light work of Wilder.... but hopefully he can get at least 4 rounds in.
And then he'll be on to better things.

This fight is reminiscent to Joe Frazier's first defenses against Terry Daniels and Ron Stander.....When a guy wins the heavyweight championship he is given a gimme fight as a victory lap and a reward for the title. He makes a few easy bucks and gets mentioned on sports shows and then in awhile must look for serious competition.

Yes, I don't mid a gimme fight to showcase the new champ but after this one we better get a title defence against a legit opponent.

Wilder? Wasn't that the guy Charlie Zelenoff whopped up on? Not interested.

Stiverne's chin is absurdly durable.

[YT]dG0hIqnizl4[/YT]

change the singer, remove a lot of the superfluous lyrics, keep the chorus and eerie background music and you can have a pretty memorable entrance theme.

Molina- 239
Wilder- 229

Pedraza- 129 3/4
Andrey- 129

I love it when they have boxing and UFC on the same night! My local bar shows both at the same time so I dont have to miss it

i'm all for gimme fights to get more people interested in fighters, and showcase talents

i think Wilder will get another one after this before he has to start fighting better fighters, and i don't mind that

but as soon as he starts fighting legit fighters, he needs to keep fighting the better fighters or risk being laughed at

i'm all for gimme fights to get more people interested in fighters, and showcase talents

i think Wilder will get another one after this before he has to start fighting better fighters, and i don't mind that

but as soon as he starts fighting legit fighters, he needs to keep fighting the better fighters or risk being laughed at

Povetkin is mandatory for him coming up. Short of Wlad, it doesn't get any harder than that.

Wilder can take a couple gimmees..

Povetkin is mandatory for him coming up. Short of Wlad, it doesn't get any harder than that.

Wilder can take a couple gimmees..

yeah, 2 gimmes..Povetkin and then a proper unification fight would be nice

i like the fact fighters can raise profiles with a few fights that are loaded, as long as it ends up with the champs fighting each other

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back