Wilder vs Fury 2 NOT HAPPENING on May 18th @ Barclays

Least he has the balls to fight Fury.

Who is AJ fighting next?

Miller?

Wlad was old when he fought Aj. He lost to Fury about 18 months earlier.
Come off it. Fury was coming off a long lay off where he put on shit loads of weight and did shit loads of drugs and alcohol and had two fights against complete bums when he did come back and looked not very good in the process. Wilder thought he'd be any easy win. That didn't take balls as he thought he'd steamroll Fury.

Come off it. Fury was coming off a long lay off where he put on shit loads of weight and did shit loads of drugs and alcohol and had two fights against complete bums when he did come back and looked not very good in the process. Wilder thought he'd be any easy win. That didn't take balls as he thought he'd steamroll Fury.

He's fighting him again

Beats fighting Miller or Whyte

I would like to see Fury really rough wilder up inside and also work his body.

Fury showed in the first fight, he had the speed and movement to do what he wants. If he is close, then Wilder can't load up on his haymakers

I imagine now that he has maintained his weight, he could be working on some extra power.

I'm going with a Fury late round stoppage this time. He might have to pick himself off the canvas again, but I don't think he will leave it to the judges.

War Fury!!!!!

Yeah I think Fury would be smart to fight more on the inside this time. He allowed Wilder a lot of chance to fire off the right hand last fight but thankfully his defense is the best in the HW division, otherwise he would have been KO'd.

When he did fight on the inside vs Wilder he was clearly the bigger stronger man and he was able to land heavy body shots and a few uppercuts. Fury is a level above Wilder in terms of inside fighting

Yeah I think Fury would be smart to fight more on the inside this time. He allowed Wilder a lot of chance to fire off the right hand last fight but thankfully his defense is the best in the HW division, otherwise he would have been KO'd.

When he did fight on the inside vs Wilder he was clearly the bigger stronger man and he was able to land heavy body shots and a few uppercuts. Fury is a level above Wilder in terms of inside fighting

He has a great inside game when he uses it. Good inside for a big guy.

He is looking sharper every video I see.

I think he is a level above Wilder full stop.

Fair play to Deontay looking to go back in, but Fury is going to be even better this time.

Huge Fury fan! I have always liked the big dosser

Warren blew off that idea, explaining that a rematch with Wilder will bring his fighter a lot more money and a lot more exposure - with the aspect of Showtime Pay-Per-View being involved.

“It’s more meaningful fight and it’s a bigger money fight [than Joshua],” he said. “Of course it is, you’ve got American pay-per-view. What are you going to get for Joshua and Tyson? There’s far more money for that [Wilder] fight, it’s much more meaningful. Tyson and Wilder’s last fight generated more income than [Alexander] Povetkin and Joshua,” Warren explained.

He's fighting him again

Beats fighting Miller or Whyte
Does he have any choice to retain any credibility as a World Champion considering that the vast VAST majority of people thought he lost the first match?

Does he have any choice to retain any credibility as a World Champion considering that the vast VAST majority of people thought he lost the first match?

Fair point which I will have difficulty trying to refute m8.

I knew they were trolling about doing the fight in April, muppets.

and is anyone still questioning WHY Hearn wanted to talk about the potential matchups sooner rather than later? even nailed on rematches take time to set up as is being proven here by two parties who supposedly had no obstacles to setting up the first fight.

Fighting Fury again to avoid the AJ fight.
Guarantee if he took AJ instead of giving Fury the proper due rematch the lot of you would be saying hes ducking Fury.

The guy just cant win with some of you.

Going to try to attend this one if it's in June. Should be another great fight, let's see if Deontay can find another bomb.

Guarantee if he took AJ instead of giving Fury the proper due rematch the lot of you would be saying hes ducking Fury.

The guy just cant win with some of you.
Retards might say that. Nobody with any semblance of a brain would call taking the fight to unify the titles a duck. Fact is, he should have taken the AJ fight. He fights Fury and loses for real this time, he has nothing, and he’ll be nothing.

Retards might say that. Nobody with any semblance of a brain would call taking the fight to unify the titles a duck. Fact is, he should have taken the AJ fight. He fights Fury and loses for real this time, he has nothing, and he’ll be nothing.
Yes because everyone is irrelevant the first time they lose a fight?

Yes because everyone is irrelevant the first time they lose a fight?
If wilder loses that title, he has nothing to offer in negotiations against Joshua. It’ll be all about Fury vs Joshua, and Wilder will indeed be irrelevant.

If wilder loses that title, he has nothing to offer in negotiations against Joshua. It’ll be all about Fury vs Joshua, and Wilder will indeed be irrelevant.
Because the HW pool is so deep that he wouldnt still be in the mix?

You just want something to shit on the guy for. Giving Fury the rematch was the right move and its idiotic to try to trash him for it.

Because the HW pool is so deep that he wouldnt still be in the mix?

You just want something to shit on the guy for. Giving Fury the rematch was the right move and its idiotic to try to trash him for it.
I really don’t give a shit. You’re the one spouting the PBC talking points.Just pointing out how weak his position is right now.

If Wilder loses that title, the WBC order Fury to fight back to back mandatories against Breazeale and Ortiz, and strip him if he fights AJ. Wilder then fights for the vacant title, and gets his leverage back.

If Wilder loses that title, the WBC order Fury to fight back to back mandatories against Breazeale and Ortiz, and strip him if he fights AJ. Wilder then fights for the vacant title, and gets his leverage back.
WBC haven’t made Wilder fight Brazeale who’s been mandatory for almost 1.5 years. Why would they suddenly make Fury fight two mandatories in a row?

The only way I maintain that Fury was able to get up from that last shot was from all those days having to get out of bed while being super hungover. And they say drinking's bad for athletes, ha.

I really don’t give a shit. You’re the one spouting the PBC talking points.Just pointing out how weak his position is right now.
His position is so weak that he can fight either the 1 or 2 best heavyweights in the world.

How weak.

Back