Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

Fury has said repeatedly he has already signed for fights 2 and 3 said that months ago.....wether they happen is a different story
“Fury has said.”

He has not though. From our favorite insider. ( Free @RR )

“Fury has said.”

He has not though. From our favorite insider. ( Free @RR )
Interesting as Uncle bob has said it as well......Wilders side has not said much either but then the last Oritz fight was a bit like that as well......he really is poorly managed.

Interesting as Uncle bob has said it as well......Wilders side has not said much either but then the last Oritz fight was a bit like that as well......he really is poorly managed.

Yeah, his management sucks cheesy dick.

They are a complete fucking joke. Feel for Wilder, I really do.

probably will be the biggest fight of the year. this one decides the true king of the division. cannot wait!

According to officials who are staging the event, the PPV will be an ESPN production and will broadcast a total of three fights for the paid portion of the progam.

wilder-fury%20(1)_9.jpg

In addition to the main event between Wilder (42-0-1, 41 KOs), the WBC heavyweight champion, and Fury (29-0-1, 20 KOs), PBC and Top Rank will have one fight slot each to match any of their fighters in separate bouts.

Neither of the fights will be Top Rank vs. PBC, according to the source.

In recent years, PPV broadcasts have predominantly been a total of four bouts, but this scaled down version will allow PBC and Top Rank an even amount of shine.

The non-PPV portion of the broadcast will have six additional fights — three from Top Rank and three from PBC. The non-PPV fights will be simulcast on ESPN and Fox properties before the PPV begins.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-fury-ppv-3-fights-pbc-top-rank-each-get-bout--145487

Wilder-Fury PPV To Have 3 Fights: PBC, Top Rank Each Get Bout

With the draw (I think Fury edged that fight), I like the idea of two more bouts. Win-win for the fans. Hopefully. Not like the first bout was a barn-burner. More Fury out-boxing him in a slow contest save for two life-threatening rounds for Fury. And frankly, he controlled the rest of the 12th after he was already laying there dead, which is odd as well. That's what makes this rematch so exciting, though. I'm going to say it sells a shit-ton here and in the UK.

4 million.

I’m guessing Benavidez vs Yildirim will be the PBC ppv fight

Back