Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

Outstanding.

I hope its in the UK. Fury absolutely deserves it, and I would think that makes an even bigger eventual fight with AJ taking on the winner.

Kownacki vs Pulev

Lipinets vs Abdukakhorov

PBC vs top rank card

Fox/ESPN

Honestly i would like to see pulev fight Wilder or any of these guys....IN fact there are alot of dudes at Hvyweight right now they all need to get going. It's time.

Yep needs to happen. That last fight ending was ridiculous with that decision. And with them being the only 2 undefeateds left at the top, and Ruiz rematching Joshua no reason not to make this happen. Fight sells big likely this time around too. Wilders name is picking up a lot of steam where he wasn't really getting good traction there for a bit there before the first fury fight. And Fury is still just as big a star he's always been.

Outstanding.

I hope its in the UK. Fury absolutely deserves it, and I would think that makes an even bigger eventual fight with AJ taking on the winner.

it is not going to be in Britain! If fury is insistent on this It will likely be a deal breaker.

it is not going to be in Britain! If fury is insistent on this It will likely be a deal breaker.

It'll likely be in Vegas, but a fight at Old Trafford, the Etihad, or Wembley between the two of them would be amazing.

“I hope”

If Fury is ok with it not being there then thats his call. I just think it would be cool if it were in the UK. Im not sure how popular Fury is there though, what do you think? Big fight?

“I hope”

If Fury is ok with it not being there then thats his call. I just think it would be cool if it were in the UK. Im not sure how popular Fury is there though, what do you think? Big fight?

it’s a huge fight. I just don’t see wilder giving fury home advantage. Hes the champion, he doesnt need to and I certainly wouldn’t blame him for insisting it’s in the states
I still think furys ego could stop this fight from happening

“I hope”

Huge fight. ESPN and Fox will both push it. They’re both likeable too, so it won’t feel over saturated or anything... hardcores will love it, casuals will love it. Had the epic first fight. Both undefeated. Settling the score once and for all. This is the type of shit ppl eat up, so that along with ESPN’s promotional power will make it huge.

Hes the champion

he's not .. fury is the true champion .. he's already the lineal champ and he outboxed wilder for 12 rounds .. look how relieved wilder looked when they announced a draw lol

he's not .. fury is the true champion .. he's already the lineal champ and he outboxed wilder for 12 rounds .. look how relieved wilder looked when they announced a draw lol

I agree about their first fight. Only 1 winner imo. But personally I don’t see fury as lineal. He retired and got busted for cheating

it’s a huge fight. I just don’t see wilder giving fury home advantage. Hes the champion, he doesnt need to and I certainly wouldn’t blame him for insisting it’s in the states
I still think furys ego could stop this fight from happening
Wilder wants pay days. Hell go wherever the most $ is.

Wilder wants pay days. Hell go wherever the most $ is.

We'll see?

My biggest concern is Fury and his demands. He is the challenger but he doesn't feel that he is clearly?? Like I said in my previous post, these guys have huge egos but im concerned furys demands will scupper it. we are in a very different situation now than the first fight where Fury probably accepted what was on the table. My guess is he will expect 50/50 at least, and quite frankly he shouldn't be on par with Wilder

We'll see?

My biggest concern is Fury and his demands. He is the challenger but he doesn't feel that he is clearly?? Like I said in my previous post, these guys have huge egos but im concerned furys demands will scupper it. we are in a very different situation now than the first fight where Fury probably accepted what was on the table. My guess is he will expect 50/50 at least, and quite frankly he shouldn't be on par with Wilder
Big part of why I dont think this will actually happen. Fury is raking in cash fighting absolutely awful competition and wrestling. He doesnt need to risk his health taking Wilder’s howitzer to the face in order to earn big bucks.

We will see indeed. Sooner than later hopefully. No one is getting any younger.

Big part of why I dont think this will actually happen. Fury is raking in cash fighting absolutely awful competition and wrestling. He doesnt need to risk his health taking Wilder’s howitzer to the face in order to earn big bucks.

We will see indeed. Sooner than later hopefully. No one is getting any younger.

Exactly, why risk having your head removed from your shoulders when you can earn big money at a lot less risk. As you know I've always been sceptical about the rematch, but even more so now fury sees himself almost transcending the sport like mcgregor; wrestling, mma etc.
The fight has got to be next. But if it can't be made hopefully they'll do whyte instead. Whatever happens in that fight it will be a better fight than the rematch imo. both guys will be looking at taking the others head off. Tbh there are not many fights at HW that Id rather see right now

“I hope”

It would be massive, yeah. Fury is a big star in the UK and Wilder has certainly gained interest since the first fight. Add in the controversy as well as the first being a very memorable and entertaining fight and I think they'd sell out Wembley with ease. Fury is a guy who was built up on free terrestrial TV before he became known outside the UK and has a large long-time following because of it.

People often joke about Carl Froch mentioning his fight with Groves at Wembley. That fight sold 60,000 tickets in the first hour on sale (more than the UFC's all-time highest attendance of 57,000 for Whittaker vs Adesanya) , and Groves at the time had gained some attention as a solid fighter but wasn't exactly a household name or someone at the top of the sport. He was a prospect who held his own with Froch pretty well in their first fight until a controversial stoppage, and the Wembley rematch sold a lot of tickets (over 80,000, beating Shockwave 2002's MMA attendance record of 71,000).

Fury vs Wilder 2 in the UK would be a much bigger fight than that. I think they'd sell out Wembley in under an hour, but I also think that fight doesn't happen in the UK.

Hope Fury doesn't sign if it's not in the UK. This time they'll give Wilder the decision even if he doesn't land a single punch.
But did you see the scorecards for Wilder/Ortiz 2? Legit af no Canelo bs. Plus Fury is a huge celebrity in his own right now, so shafting isn't as likely or beneficial.

Back