Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

May is not a good idea, as Canelo always has a big fight that month that will steal attention away from this fight.

That’s just stupid. Have it the week before or the week after but not on the same day at the same time.

It wouldn't be at the same time. Joshua's fight would be around 5 or 6 hours earlier.

Not sure if TBV are credible. Ness is the biggest finkle and Deontay dick rider going..

If you want to know what Wilder is doing/saying then Nes is as credible as they come. As a Wilder cheerleader, Wilder and his team don't have there guard up around him and it can lead to revelations, like when they revealed the Joshua fight won't happen until Haymon wants it to.

May/June is a more traditional block buster ppv time in the US, but that is too far out IMO. It if is to be in May, each dude needs to take a fight in between, it's just too long a layoff for Fury to self destruct.

I think they might freeze AJ out until Hearn has to accept a 50/50 split.

I think they might freeze AJ out until Hearn has to accept a 50/50 split.

Not sure they can. Joshua is still a far bigger draw than wilder. Fury was the guy that come out of their fight with more fans and credibility. The vast majority of fans/boxers/media think he shouldn’t even be champion anymore

If they have it on the same day all 3 boxers are out of pocket. It hurts wilder and fury as much as Joshua

It wouldn't be at the same time. Joshua's fight would be around 5 or 6 hours earlier.

If you want to know what Wilder is doing/saying then Nes is as credible as they come. As a Wilder cheerleader, Wilder and his team don't have there guard up around him and it can lead to revelations, like when they revealed the Joshua fight won't happen until Haymon wants it to.

If you give uk viewers the choice, but 1 is at 5am, then wilder/fury will be the biglosers in this. People will buy the Joshua fight. If the fight is in the U.K. I’d definately buy this over any Joshua fight. If it’s in the states I’ll give it a miss after the laughable decision in their first fight

It wouldn't be at the same ti

me. Joshua's fight would be around 5 or 6 hours earlier.

I guess. But half of the stuff he says is excessively yes man bullshit. Tho you're right in saying he has good access. I just hear so much shit out of his mouth he pissed me off..

Bit of a love hate relationship with Nes, he can be funny and I admire his loyalty but fucking hell. Sometimes that man does my nut.

Dunno if Rob is still there haven't seen him in ages but Rob.. man the fuck up pal.

If you give uk viewers the choice, but 1 is at 5am, then wilder/fury will be the biglosers in this. People will buy the Joshua fight. If the fight is in the U.K. I’d definately buy this over any Joshua fight. If it’s in the states I’ll give it a miss after the laughable decision in their first fight

Realistically, the UK isn't feasible for Fury - Wilder, even more so if Joshua fights on the same night. Unless the only goal is to hurt Joshua's PPV sales, the only realistic location is the US.

The smart thing to do in my opinion would be fight in June in New York or Las Vegas. It gives both fighters the time to be fully fit and get over any injuries. Then in October either have Fury- Wilder 3 if Fury wins, or Wilder - Breazeale if Wilder wins.

I guess. But half of the stuff he says is excessively yes man bullshit. Tho you're right in saying he has good access. I just hear so much shit out of his mouth he pissed me off..

Bit of a love hate relationship with Nes, he can be funny and I admire his loyalty but fucking hell. Sometimes that man does my nut.

Dunno if Rob is still there haven't seen him in ages but Rob.. man the fuck up pal.

Not going to lie. I haven't watched ThaBoxingVoice in months. Matt (I think that's his name) was a moderating influence, but after he left the channel, Nes has no-one to challenge him, and it became boring.

Realistically, the UK isn't feasible for Fury - Wilder, even more so if Joshua fights on the same night. Unless the only goal is to hurt Joshua's PPV sales, the only realistic location is the US.

The smart thing to do in my opinion would be fight in June in New York or Las Vegas. It gives both fighters the time to be fully fit and get over any injuries. Then in October either have Fury- Wilder 3 if Fury wins, or Wilder - Breazeale if Wilder wins.

Not going to lie. I haven't watched ThaBoxingVoice in months. Matt (I think that's his name) was a moderating influence, but after he left the channel, Nes has no-one to challenge him, and it became boring.

I don’t think the fight will happen on 13/4 anyway. Like I said, everyone loses out. More bullshit from wilders team and probably trying to convince themselves that Joshua is no longer the main player they HW. Fury is the guy that has benefited from their fight, not wilder.

Seems to me that they are still pushing for 50/50 and control of the unification fight. Just hope fury gets the decision in their next fight as the Joshua fight will be made easily

I don’t think the fight will happen on 13/4 anyway. Like I said, everyone loses out. More bullshit from wilders team and probably trying to convince themselves that Joshua is no longer the main player they HW. Fury is the guy that has benefited from their fight, not wilder.

Seems to me that they are still pushing for 50/50 and control of the unification fight. Just hope fury gets the decision in their next fight as the Joshua fight will be made easily

It doesn't matter who wins, Joshua/Hearn will find it difficult to negotiate. Wilder won't budge from 50-50 and holding 2 fights in the US. Fury was demanding 60-40 before he came out of retirement, I don't think his demands will drop at all, especially with Warren's desperation to get something over on Hearn.

Not sure they can. Joshua is still a far bigger draw than wilder. Fury was the guy that come out of their fight with more fans and credibility. The vast majority of fans/boxers/media think he shouldn’t even be champion anymore

If they have it on the same day all 3 boxers are out of pocket. It hurts wilder and fury as much as Joshua

I think after the rematch, Wilder and Fury will be considered the a-side, as they will do big business in Vegas and more than likely double PPV numbers.

It’s going to be another robbery or for God’s sake a foking draw again
Haven’t you guys learned anything?
As long as they can these corrupt fokers will.

I think after the rematch, Wilder and Fury will be considered the a-side, as they will do big business in Vegas and more than likely double PPV numbers.

I doubt that. Wilder has still only beaten 1 decent fighter, and as per my previous post Fury is the guy that is getting the credit for their fight. I don't thing Wilder stock has gone up or down.
Joshua still has 3 of the 4 belts and still has far more fans than Wilder. the fight is there for Wilder and has been since last summer. He chose to fight Fury instead. If he wins there is no way this fight will be made because of what he will demand. the fact of the matter is Joshua is considered the No1 HW by virtually everyone, until someone beats him
Fury vs Joshua will happen if Fury wins. that won't be tough to make

It doesn't matter who wins, Joshua/Hearn will find it difficult to negotiate. Wilder won't budge from 50-50 and holding 2 fights in the US. Fury was demanding 60-40 before he came out of retirement, I don't think his demands will drop at all, especially with Warren's desperation to get something over on Hearn.

I disagree dude, I think Joshua vs Fury will be made if he wins the rematch. The fight will be so big over here they'll make silly money. Is Fury going to let Warren scupper his chance of being unified champion. I doubt it. I've been hopeful that the wilder fight can be made but I think Im kidding myself. He aint going to get 50/50, it won't be in the states (especially after the fury decision) and Im now starting to doubt their intent

If Fury wins the fight vs AJ will get made easy as it will be UK Wembley etc etc both will gains massively from it.

I think biggest issue with making AJ vs Wilder is the location as AJ wants to stay in the UK and Wilder the US

Back